What is your ideal somali man spouse.what traits do you look for in a potential husband. Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malcolm X

The price of freedom is death
This one is for women currently studying a degree or already has a degree:

Do you wanna have kids? How do you plan to look after kids while working?

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
A man I can pray next to, a man who will work with me under the guise of Allah.

A man who will whisper sweet words to me as I close my eyes reminding me that I'm safe in his arms.

A man who will fearlessly defend me from others but also scold me if I step out of line.

A man who will take the sons to the mosque without me telling him to, a man who I can look up to in all aspects of life, and brag to my girlfriends.

A man raised modernly but with traditional Islamic values.

A man who loves me as much as I love him, who will take care of me in sickness and who will help out with the household chores.

A man who cares about my health and passions and who will help me achieve them.

A man who will love our girls unconditionally and who will raise our boys to become men.

A man who will whisper sweet words to me as I close my eyes reminding me that I'm safe in his arms.

A man who will fearlessly defend me from others but also scold me if I step out of line.

A man who will take the sons to the mosque without me telling him to, a man who I can look up to in all aspects of life, and brag to my girlfriends.

A man who loves me as much as I love him, who will take care of me in sickness and who will help out with the household chores.

A man who will love our girls unconditionally and who will raise our boys to become men.
:what1: I missed something. weren't you a gaal adig?:umwhat:

waraabe

Your superior

Apparently you also add Isaaq into that list

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
wow. u became gaal for your boyfriend and no he's left u, u are back.
how long before a jew bf makes u a jewsih?
I dated a Somali guy actually and while we were still in the friend stages he guided me back to Islam while I was still with the cadaan guy.

Apparently you also add Isaaq into that list
Things ended unfortunately but alhamdullilah. I will still keep Isaaq men in my radar. The waqooyi accent is so hot >. <

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts