What is the difference between Cirro and M Bixi?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
We are not talking about Isaaq but two man. Musa Bixi has a bad balwaad (chewing khat), Cirro doesn't. I know who I would trust
Sland with and it is certainly isn't the local khat addict.

Duke would you deny that one of the reasons the Isaaq rised up in the mid 80s in the SNM was because of the khat import ban?

Why are you acting as if a segment of Isaaq doesn't chew, niyo things like khat and qabil are sowed into Somali societies irrespective of the region, instead of acting like a holier than thou western prophet, nin dhulka ka imi iska dhig. :childplease:
:ohhh::damn::damn:

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
We are not talking about Isaaq but two man. Musa Bixi has a bad balwaad (chewing khat), Cirro doesn't. I know who I would trust
Sland with and it is certainly isn't the local khat addict.

I respect your position, but the way I see it, one man (cirro) is a door-opener for western influence, and the other has the interests of the people at heart.

Does anyone know Cirro's career and history?

Bohol

VIP
@Zayd He was former ambassador to Russia and has degree/master from University of Helsinki and a couple of others. In this age you
need someone that is in good terms with the west, at the end of the day Somaliland wants to be recognized so I believe he is the right man
for the job.

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
@Zayd He was former ambassador to Russia and has degree/master from University of Helsinki and a couple of others. In this age you
need someone that is in good terms with the west, at the end of the day Somaliland wants to be recognized so I believe he is the right man
for the job.

Recognition is a reality that I disagree with, I do see the necessity for investment but the balkanization of the Somalis will only lead to us being weak vassal states for an outsider, nevertheless, valid reason.

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
Zayd is only supporting the Qat addict because his Qaadiriya macalin teaches him deen while he is mirqaan.As for the two canditates,both won't make much of a difference.So it doesnt really matter which one of these old fucks get power....:mybusiness:

Some of the people here who ridicule khat chewers won't dare say a word to their nearest relative who chews, if the white man declared macwis to be bad would you also be licking their boots on that too?

War ileen gaalo raac baa na dhex jira, xatta marku gaalka ku jeclaado wa wax lagu faana soomaha.

cbikj.jpg

Khat is an obvious form of cultural corruption, It used to have spiritual meaning behind it.
Because khat was actually almost never recreational, and only certain people ate it. So we are talking about a cultural/spiritual context for a leafy plant to gain access to spiritual awakening , which is now used for fun as a social past time. So I think the whole khat epidemic is due to super-imposition of foreign western cultural values which altered the existing attachment it had.This only increased with the depression from trauma caused by the civil war.

Bixi is heavily influenced by his history around the military, and his role he had in the victorious SNM rebellion.
:comeon:SNM was never victorious against the Kacaan government. From 1981 to 1990 it was in the bushes and inside Ethiopia. Only after the Daarod-Hawiye civil war in the South caused the fall of the government, was SNM able to walk into Hargeisa, Burco and Berbera.

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
:comeon:SNM was never victorious against the Kacaan government. From 1981 to 1990 it was in the bushes and inside Ethiopia. Only after the Daarod-Hawiye civil war in the South caused the fall of the government, was SNM able to walk into Hargeisa, Burco and Berbera.

Leave it to a goyim to talk about Isaaq affairs, who the f*ck asked a MJ for their opinion on SL politics, albaabka is that way son.

gilic mech

Satan worshipper
Khat is an obvious form of cultural corruption, It used to have spiritual meaning behind it.
Because khat was actually almost never recreational, and only certain people ate it. So we are talking about a cultural/spiritual context for a leafy plant to gain access to spiritual awakening , which is now used for fun as a social past time. So I think the whole khat epidemic is due to super-imposition of foreign western cultural values which altered the existing attachment it had.This only increased with the depression from trauma caused by the civil war.
what does spiritual awaking mean exactly. people throw that term around like we know what spiritual awaking is .

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
It was associated with Sufi they use to use it like coffee for digri.

IMHO khat is not evil, somalis could get high off of water.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending