What is the best thing to Study in university, Im looking through the options and making barely 100k after 4 years of slavery as a straight A super st

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
Student dosent sit right with me so guys please put me onto Good Jobs that pay well. Some time to start a business as well if anyone needs help I can put you on to the LLC making Hustle

Kisame

Plotting world domination
Student dosent sit right with me so guys please put me onto Good Jobs that pay well. Some time to start a business as well if anyone needs help I can put you on to the LLC making Hustle

Don't waste your time with any engineering major if you aren't passionate about engineering and suck at math.

I wasted time on majors I wasn't passionate about. If I could start all over I would have entered the trades as soon as I completed high school and after saving up money for a few years I would have gone back to school.

I got an IT degree. Started off as a computer science major but got my ass whooped. Only majored in CS because I heard programmers made a lot of money.

I recently gained a huge interest in engineering and have strongly considered going back to college.im way more prepared right now compared to when I was a young clueless freshman.

Computer science or cyber security if your good at math. If your not good at math but want to be in i.t you can study information technology. I got a cousin that for information technology degree but taught himself programming now he's manager developing applications.