What happened to Ali Khalif Galaydh and his Khaatumo movement?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
When Ali Khalif was Prime Minister of Somalia, he appeared to be a Wadani. He was the brains behind the Somali government at the time. He was the one that diplomatically succeeded in getting Ethiopia to leave Gedo, and ever since then, Ethiopia has been trying to humiliate him and us. Just look at Buuhoodle and how the Ethiopians have been attacking us there for reference, with their Somaliland proxy that has been labeling us as Al Shabab and ONLF.

If we look at the sub clans of Darood, politically the Ogaden have become Ethiopian, MJ are the snakes of Somalia(this hasn't changed), but Mareexan and Dhulbahante are the only true wadanis left. The rest of the Darood like Leelkayse, Dashiishe, Warsangeli etc are too small to contribute and are controlled by PL.

I believe the reason why Khaatumo was not successful is because of Ethiopia, who control PL and Somaliland and in affect, Somalia. PL doesn't want Dhulbahante to have an independent voice, and wants to control us which is why they are against us. Without a doubt, they are the cancer of all of Somalia. It seems that out of PL and SL, Khaatumo and Ali Khalif has chosen the latter since Dhulbahante won't be controlled and will still have a voice. His job now is to divide Somaliland into two camps: Pro Somalia, and Anti Somalia. I hope the MX win the battle against Ethiopia and Kenya as well inshallah.

Last edited:

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
I still don't really agree with Khaatumo but I must agree that they have completely outplayed the idoors. They will be given autonomy, and the Eastern regions will be completely controlled by Dhulbahante. It will be highly decentralized, they will get their fair share of international aid and development, their own political party, etc. Who the f*ck would have thought that federalism would come to Somaliland? The best way to destroy Somaliland is from the inside. At the same time, the cancer known as Puntland would have be eradicated making our enemy only one (Somaliland).

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Cali Khalif is getting welcomed by Faisal Cali waraabe in his own hometown of las canood & MJs are the snakes? You're suffering from Stockholm syndrome :susp:

Tribes like warsangeli, leelkase, dhisheshe, awrtable, Arab salaax are being controlled by puntland? You slave of Isaac they're puntland.

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I still don't really agree with Khaatumo but I must agree that they have completely outplayed the idoors. They will be given autonomy, and the Eastern regions will be completely controlled by Dhulbahante. It will be highly decentralized, they will get their fair share of international aid and development, their own political party, etc. Who the f*ck would have thought that federalism would come to Somaliland? The best way to destroy Somaliland is from the inside. At the same time, the cancer known as Puntland would have be eradicated making our enemy only one (Somaliland).
Before you think of eradicating puntland why don't you emancipate yourself from the bondage that Isaac has placed you in there's no tribe in Somalia that are being enslaved by another even Bantus control their own lands.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Before you think of eradicating puntland why don't you emancipate yourself from the bondage that Isaac has placed you in there's no tribe in Somalia that are being enslaved by another even Bantus control their own lands.
The ruler of Laascaanood and Sool is Mahad Cambaashe, a Baharsame man who has 4000 Dhulbahante men under his militia. He chose to invite Somaliland to counter Puntland.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
The ruler of Laascaanood and Sool is Mahad Cambaashe, a Baharsame man who has 4000 Dhulbahante men under his militia. He chose to invite Somaliland to counter Puntland.
I heard it was Faisal Cali waraabe that controls las canood that's why he welcomed Cali Khalif the leader of dhulbhante on his own land that he was banned form the past 10 years:susp:

Last edited:
I'm glad to see your finally seeing the light sxb. In the coming years huge investments will be taken place in Somaliland and you wouldn't want to miss out on that because of some petty tribal pride. We can all share a piece of that pie when there is true nabad in the east and the so called "disputed" label is removed.

Galaydh is a geesi. He will handover buuhoodle to SL like a true geesi. He will handover all Dhulo lands to Somaliland.

:banderas: Khaatumo state of Somalialand, Somalia

Wake up and smell the coffee. :lawd:

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Galaydh is a geesi. He will handover buuhoodle to SL like a true geesi. He will handover all Dhulo lands to Somaliland.

:banderas: Khaatumo state of Somalialand, Somalia

Wake up and smell the coffee. :lawd:
I will personally fight Galaydh if he tries to enter Buuhoodle. The entity known as Somaliland will never dare to enter there anyway.:gunsmiley:

Khaatumo is only SS (Sool, Sanaag).

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
540px-The_armed_faction_of_the_Somali_territory_in_1992.png

Sigh, we could have made our own state back then instead of joining with the MJ trash who have like 50 % of PL seats.

Vanguard

Fino alla morte
I've been on Sspot for a little over a week, you have started about 20 threads about Dhulbahante and Somaliland in that time. Your clan is not that important for it to occupy your mind all the time bruv.

P.S. Nobody made you our spokesman so stop acting like you're speaking on behalf of us.

I've been on Sspot for a little over a week, you have started about 20 threads about Dhulbahante and Somaliland in that time. Your clan is not that important for it to occupy your mind all the time bruv.

P.S. Nobody made you our spokesman so stop acting like you're speaking on behalf of us.

Are u Dhulbahante?

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP

he's going through a mid life crisis kkkkkkkkk.

waraabe

Your superior
the OP is struggling with the sad reality that qurjile seriously doent matter where the big boys are concerned. and its true, the only thing qurjile boast about is being the reer abti of people, you see the OP screaming " WE WUZ REER ABTI OF rapist farmaajo and sheeit" and "WE WUZ ABTI OF THE MAD MULLAH" looool

from this day on, I declare beesha qurjiile beesha reer abti

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts