What can I do for palestine

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
Dua and some charity. Nothing much i can do for them.

We arenโ€™t in the position to save anybody else when we canโ€™t save ourselves.

Somalis have always been my number 1 priority.

Blame their brothers in the region who take a blind eye to their struggle like egypt.

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
May Allah liberate the muslim world from oppression and corruption.

Ameen

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
Shamsi I think he seems like a nice guy but I stay far, far away from him. He just casually said MBS is a Salafi. I don't want to talk bad about MBS or leaders of Muslim countries in general (except Assad cuz he's a kaffir).

I haven't met MBS but... I am not under the impression he is a Salafi. If he's not and Shamsi says he is.... that would make Shamsi a liar. He was very staunchly praising MBS. I'm just quiet on MBS. I haven't said what I think. But I'm not under the impression he's a Salafi.

there's also him being with SPUBS.... SPUBS is.... a sinister organization. I believe in Salafiyyah but.... honestly, I really think people should avoid Shamsi. Either MBS is a Salafi or Shamsi is a liar.

the other thing that annoys me is.... why was he so critical of Palestine and Palestinians but he doesn't criticize stuff that goes on in Saudi? why the double standard? I believe in Salafiyyah but I don't believe in the interpretation of Salafiyyah that it means being a stooge of Saudi Arabia.

mohamedismail

the other thing that annoys me is.... why was he so critical of Palestine and Palestinians but he doesn't criticize stuff that goes on in Saudi? why the double standard? I believe in Salafiyyah but I don't believe in the interpretation of Salafiyyah that it means being a stooge of Saudi Arabia.
Valid point.

mohamedismail

Shamsi I think he seems like a nice guy but I stay far, far away from him. He just casually said MBS is a Salafi. I don't want to talk bad about MBS or leaders of Muslim countries in general (except Assad cuz he's a kaffir).

I haven't met MBS but... I am not under the impression he is a Salafi. If he's not and Shamsi says he is.... that would make Shamsi a liar. He was very staunchly praising MBS. I'm just quiet on MBS. I haven't said what I think. But I'm not under the impression he's a Salafi.

there's also him being with SPUBS.... SPUBS is.... a sinister organization. I believe in Salafiyyah but.... honestly, I really think people should avoid Shamsi. Either MBS is a Salafi or Shamsi is a liar.
You can be salafi and sin. Salafi is a belief so mbs can be salafi but not act be upon it.

I think NasirAlHanbali is a good example

977D5277-605B-4543-A2D2-D8DEE483B565.png

NasirAlHanbali is definitely Salafi, he has correct minhaj and all that- but he deals with issues, he doesn't just totally ignore whatever is going on in the world and he doesn't push that mindset on others. I've met him before and if you ask him about some issue- he answers the question, he talks about issues that are going on in the world. He also talks about tawheed, minhaj. He's not one extreme where he's just totally current events and never teaches about fundamentals of Islam- but he's not the other extreme either where if you ask him about some current issue that's going on he basically tells you "shut up and don't worry about it".

this guy below

I don't think he's a Salafi and I don't vouch for whatever else it is he posts- but what's saying here is right.

the people he's responding to are wrong.

Last edited:
Anas (RAA) narrated that The Messenger of Allah (๏ทบ) said:
โ€œFight the disbelievers (polytheists) with your property, yourselves and your tongues.โ€ Related by Ahmad, An-Nasaโ€˜i and Al-Hakim graded it as Sahih.

ูˆูŽุนูŽู†ู’ ุฃูŽู†ูŽุณู โ€- ุฑุถู‰ ุงู„ู„ู‡ ุนู†ู‡ โ€- ุฃูŽู†ู‘ูŽ ุงูŽู„ู†ู‘ูŽุจููŠู‘ูŽ โ€- ุตู„ู‰ ุงู„ู„ู‡ ุนู„ูŠู‡ ูˆุณู„ู… โ€-ู‚ูŽุงู„ูŽ: { " ุฌูŽุงู‡ูุฏููˆุง ุงูŽู„ู’ู…ูุดู’ุฑููƒููŠู†ูŽ ุจูุฃูŽู…ู’ูˆูŽุงู„ููƒูู…ู’, ูˆูŽุฃูŽู†ู’ููุณููƒูู…ู’, ูˆูŽุฃูŽู„ู’ุณูู†ูŽุชููƒูู…ู’" } ุฑูŽูˆูŽุงู‡ู ุฃูŽุญู’ู…ูŽุฏู, ูˆูŽุงู„ู†ู‘ูŽุณูŽุงุฆููŠู‘ู, ูˆูŽุตูŽุญู‘ูŽุญูŽู‡ู ุงูŽู„ู’ุญูŽุงูƒูู…ู 1โ€ .โ€

So one of the forms of striving here is- with the tongue. Fighting the information war is a form of jihad.

and I want to mention as well- NasirAlHanbali, who is a knowledgeable Salafi brother- even though he is not explicitly explaining the sort of the "theory" aspect behind the information war that the other twitter user was talking about- you can see NasirAlHanbali practices it himself. he himself is doing it.

Dua and some charity. Nothing much i can do for them.

We arenโ€™t in the position to save anybody else when we canโ€™t save ourselves.

Somalis have always been my number 1 priority.

Blame their brothers in the region who take a blind eye to their struggle like egypt.
best way to help anyone is to help your own community first, that means being a good person and helping your somali community/muslim community in the diaspora, a strong muslim community will be more beneficial to other Muslim countries than a dispersed individualistic group of Muslims in the west who dont even say salaam to each other on the street

Trending