What are some good things that happened to you this year?

Status
Not open for further replies.
As you guys know, there's a meme going around of how 2016 is the worst year. But, I honestly don't hear about the good that came with it?

A good thing that happened this year was finally building my gaming pc, in early January. Now, I can run all of my favorite games in Ultra settings.

Please, don't actively troll in this thread. (Saying that probably gonna start it)

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
It might have been a shitty year for most people but it was one of the greatest years of my life. I experienced a lot of personal and professional success.:lolbron:

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
As you guys know, there's a meme going around of how 2016 is the worst year. But, I honestly don't hear about the good that came with it?

A good thing that happened this year was finally building my gaming pc, in early January. Now, I can run all of my favorite games in Ultra settings.

Please, don't actively troll in this thread. (Saying that probably gonna start it)
Best year of my life so far

Edo Nene

SUGAR breasts
  1. No dramas
  2. Very productive year
  3. Maintain healthy eating/exercise from beginning of the year
  4. Brought a new car
Alhadulliah for wonderful time in 2016. Looking forward to 2017 inshallah.

1. Became a father.
2. Closed a business.
3. Started a new business.
4. Lauched a YouTube Channel to document my journey.
5. Quit Smoking.
6. Positive Returns on the Stock Market.
7. Bought a Condo.
8. Learned a dead Somali Script.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Sending my Hoyo and granny to an all expenses paid vacation to Dubai and London. Their smiles alone made my year!

House sitting for my boss and finding out he was in a local band in the 80s. Good for me, bad for him because I showed it to all the colleagues and he had to play couple of songs us which is not bad, if you're into 80s pop rock.

My bestie giving birth and I picked out the name.

2 of my arch nemesis getting what they deserved while I watched on the sidelines and giggled. Life is wonderful.

Bae's credit card!

2016 wasn't all bad after all!

Gambar

VIP
Went all around Puntland, Djibouti and Somaliland this year and got to see my grandparents on both sides of the family. Unlike my younger siblings I was able to fully communicate with them and I was being showered with praise. It was nice to see my big family.

My younger sister got married I'm really proud of her. She finished her pharmD.

Got a promotion at work.

Paid off all my loans in full I have no more left.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Been very exercise concious this year
Learned german
Got a new job
Met a girl who I really like
Cleared of all charges

All in all a good year

N

NaomiHoney

I graduated.