What Africans think about Somalis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
haters are always our biggest fans sis
adkacg.jpg

Yes sis, I don't know if I should drag them or Not.

200.gif

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Atleast I got 37.9 which is less cadaan than the rest of you crackers and white bootyclappers.
That isn't cadaan, it's ancient Middle Eastern ancestry. It's closest equivalent would be Arab or semitic populations today laakin it's a very ancient admixture

TheLibertarianQuiche

Quintessentially negroid: Your problem?
Somalis are a developed people with an under-developed country: FACT.

Amhara's were celebrating their first engineer not that long ago.

Is it just me or are we the most disliked ethnicity in africa? People always try to shit on us whenever we are mentioned. what did our ancestors do? :drakelaugh::mjlol:. We are like the villains in africa.

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
Is it just me or are we the most disliked ethnicity in africa? People always try to shit on us whenever we are mentioned. what did our ancestors do? :drakelaugh::mjlol:. We are like the villains in africa.

The hate comes from the diaspora. In the UK Somalis are the most distinguishable Africans along with Horners in general. The only issue is, we outnumber Ethiopians/Eritreans significantly and they tend to hang around in their own circles or completely assimilate. We're also much louder than them to be honest. 85% of the time some bidda is talking shit about Somalis he's probably from the UK.

Last edited:

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
He called the prophet Mohamed a kiddie fiddler paedophile.

He hates Muslims, and Somalis are mostly Muslims.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Half the people who liked that Somali diss tweet are white.

Not surprised when he tweets stuff like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending