West Burco community warn: No oil exploration in western Togdheer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
I support this. Last time DNO tried to drill for oil in Sanaag and Sool (specially Bohol area) we chased them
away with the barrel of the gun.

I support this. Last time DNO tried to drill for oil in Sanaag and Sool (specially Bohol area) we chased them
away with the barrel of the gun.

This reminds of the native americans protest the Keystone pipe-line. It will pollute their water and these companies don't care for a small and poor community of Somalis :farole:

I'm surprised the leadership hasn't been bribed :damedamn:

Bohol

VIP
The block is called Odewayne block, it is a large block that extends from west Burco to Hargeisa.

genel+somaliland.jpg

Dhay Geel

"Aar kow Dheh"
Few odayal will get bribed and that's would be the end of it.

Silanyo is not f ing about now he created a special police unit to protect the oil

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
I am not even with drilling oil. But if its being taken from habar yonis I am with it 100%.

Your lot should tread carefully unless they want another Ceel Afweyn massacre. :dabcasar:

You just full of shit praying for habar habar war while giggling in Starbucks listening to the fictitious glory of your sub clan.

I got reality for you kid don't waste your time praying for habar habar war it aint going to happen.

Some elders had concerns over employment and their concern was addressed and that was the end of it. You can check odweynenews and watch the Chinese seismic company doing the field work.

Your prayers once again failed.

And by the way these people are not called west burco nor are they from the same subclans. These people are called Oodweyne h.y not burco h.y

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts