Waste man Michael Omari aka Stormzy FLOPS!

Should Maya Jama drop Stormzy?

• Yes

Votes: 11 61.1%
  • No

Votes: 7 38.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Except the movie didn't demonize them at all. It portrayed them as desperate people who were forced to do something they didn't want to. Which is true.

If talking about a problem within your community makes one a coon, then you're a coon too. He's just more successful at it than you are. He gets paid for it, while you do it for free.:siilaanyolaugh:
do you even know why the pirates first came to be? and how they morphed into money hungry militia? these people were dumping toxins into our waters and polluting it, they then stole whatever fish was in the sea (that could've fed millions of somali people). When they were caught by the somalis they offered to pay them off in whatever amount they asked for. which turned into a business of extortion. none of the was mentioned in the movie. instead dit was about a somali gang of skinnies plotting to rob this white man. and the protagonist was clearly shown as the white guy. while we were the antagonist. the imagery and the message is clear as day. no different then black hawk karbash the americans down

Xaasid foqol xaasid lmao I'm gonna stream his album on spotify and give it a listen now :chrisfreshhah:

Shutdown was a bop, so it can't be that bad :drakelaugh:

Dire Dewa's son

Malik Obama 4 president.
You're just a hater. Man is number 1 on the album charts
Charts are manipulated. Average artists with poor budgets even make the top list on charts. It's called payola and buying back cds.

If your CD is on clearance rack in less than a week you're finished.

I bought 5 copies for table coasters. Did you buy?

Dire Dewa's son

Malik Obama 4 president.
Plus he surpassed drake and Justin Bieber for the most first week streams for a number 1 album in chart history
You can buy streams and get added on to playlists for $. If your CD is on clearance rack in less than a week with all this money spent on payola then you're career is :deadosama:

Dire Dewa's son

Malik Obama 4 president.
Xaasid foqol xaasid lmao I'm gonna stream his album on spotify and give it a listen now :chrisfreshhah:

Shutdown was a bop, so it can't be that bad :drakelaugh:

Streaming doesn't mean anything if your supposed to have status like stormzy and the pay on streaming is nothing. Literally pennies. :drakelaugh:

You might as well go buy a copy from your local best buy clearance rack. His numbers were so bad hdd won't even give away his sales..:drakelaugh:hdd gave away troy ave's numbers when he sold like 5k I can't imagine how low Stormzy sales must be!:pachah1:

Streaming doesn't mean anything if your supposed to have status like stormzy and the pay on streaming is nothing. Literally pennies. :drakelaugh:

You might as well go buy a copy from your local best buy clearance rack. His numbers were so bad hdd won't even give away his sales..:drakelaugh:hdd gave away troy ave's numbers when he sold like 5k I can't imagine how low Stormzy sales must be!:pachah1:

I'm just giving it a preview! If I really like it I might pick up a copy at poundland :drakelaugh:

Bohol

VIP
kkkk why are halimos crying? I agree though UK rappers are nothing compared to the North American rappers. It was dumb for him to think he can break through into the N.A markets.

Dire Dewa's son

Malik Obama 4 president.
Breaking news!..Spotify has been notified of hacking happening on the album. Every single track has been knocked out the streaming top 100 after numbers adjustments:drakelaugh:You can't fool spotify.

Status
Not open for further replies.