Wasiir Bayle announces increase in SNA pay and rations

The cheeseman trying to win over the SNA :qri8gs7:
, @TekNiKo Somalis in the south are hard to please when their isnt a strong government that's trusted by the shacab . For example the qataris refurbished the mog- afgooye highway for my ppl but most they still say UAE iigeeya. You cant win over the shacab by increasing the wages for soldiers and still allowing them to have isbaaros to extort the shacab.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
, @TekNiKo Somalis in the south are hard to please when their isnt a strong government that's trusted by the shacab . For example the qataris refurbished the mog- afgooye highway for my ppl but most they still say UAE iigeeya. You cant win over the shacab by increasing the wages for soldiers and still allowing them to have isbaaros to extort the shacab.
Rather increase wages for a fellow Somali despite his faults than AMISOM and ajnabis. We Somalis need to be responsible for ourselves.

The problem is the lack of jobs, do you think young men would join Alshabab and isbaaro if there were jobs for everyone?

Noone is talking about setting up jobs, we need mines and industry investment.

What happened to Beyle asking that Sex Offender Sheikh Abdi Hersy for money and where did he get the money to raise salary for SNA? I thought it was Kheyre who increased it in 2020 and since then hasn’t been touched... another propaganda war?