Warlord Ali Mahdi Admits He Was Moryan

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
This is a hilarious interview the dude admitted horta inu tuug ahan jiray lol and he built that 14 story hotel thru his wife who is duduble apparently, he said abdillahi yusuf gave him 100k and he invested that into hormuud and made 15 million from it? That's all these warlords do, they don't help their people nacala kugu yaal, they all do bililiqo and re-invest into hormuud lol. @PuntiteQueen knows the red-eyed moryan well. 15 milyan buu haysta kelebka, muu at least ceelo iyo school uu dhiso beeshisha. He won't waa moryan isagaba isku aqoonsaday moryaanimadisa.

Jealous because Hawiye leaders became so rich after the death of Siad Barre. If I was around at that time I would have done exactly the same. Take back from the fagash what belonged to the people.

Dammm nobody can invest in Hormuud anymore because they are too rich. I have some savings and I wish I could invest 100k.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Jealous because Hawiye leaders became so rich after the death of Siad Barre. If I was around at that time I would have done exactly the same. Take back from the ****** what belonged to the people.

Dammm nobody can invest in Hormuud anymore because they are too rich. I have some savings and I wish I could invest 100k.

See how your leaders are always bought, their got no plans 4 your people, it's all about themselves and u die for them, your the silly one. I won't die for a leader like that, my army will desert immediately and declare treason, u won't, u will follow behind like a duli not knowing your warlord is only about himself and making money. All that isbaaro money u give him goes into hormud shares for himself, they built hotels with it. That is the story of hawiyenimo. May USC burn in hell xitaa dadkooda aysan khayr uu soo wadin. No more hawiye

Did you even listen to the interview? Cali Mahdi was filthy rich and owned several hotels and plantations long b4 the civil war.

I love how he denied the allegations and smear campaings. Guuleeso adeer the Chicken race waxba kaama qaadi karaan.
:banderas::salute:
He is a senior shareholder in many bussinesses in Xamar. He owns shares in a company that produces and exports sesame oil. He is a shareholder in somgrain and several hotels. Owns 20+plots in prime locations all around Xamar. Allah has blessed him and his family. And his wife AUN is Xawaadle(close relative of my grandmother.)

You are a filthy cawaan ditoore, this businessman employs somali engineers and invests back to his community unlike your businessmen and diaspora who run to Xamar and contribute to my economy kkkk.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Did you even listen to the interview? Cali Mahdi was filthy rich and owned several hotels and plantations long b4 the civil war.

I love how he denied the allegations and smear campaings. Guuleeso adeer the Chicken race waxba kaama qaadi karaan.
He is a senior shareholder in many bussinesses in Xamar. He owns shares in a company that produces and exports sesame oil. He is a shareholder in somgrain and several hotels. Owns 20+plots in prime locations all around Xamar. Allah has blessed him and his family. And his wife AUN is Xawaadle(close relative of my grandmother.)

You are a filthy cawaan ditoore, this businessman employs somali engineers and invests back to his community unlike your businessmen and diaspora who run to Xamar and contribute to my economy kkkk.

Waryaa watch at the beginning of the video what he says 'I stole money when I was young and built a home with it in sigaale'. Moryan at heart, red eyed pricks never change. Plus his investment in hormuud was all funded by Abdillahi Yusuf he said, allah yarxama 'yey' didn't care for that shit and wanted to leave somalis better of but this nacas xoolo just cares for his calool, just like all hawiye leaders their all just hungry to loot and use their people to fight for them and that has been their history since 91. God bless 'yey' who saw what kind of xoolo these people are and had to bribe them to use as investment cause their all gaajo to the core and lazy and never work hard on merit.

Ya rabi, Hags are even denying he is clearly saying he was 'moryan' what do u call a 'thief' in hawiye culture?

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Vicious Karbash on HAGS and their leaders. This is totally bone crushing, parental guidance needed for all HAGS, may all anti hags enjoy this

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP

His wife is a close relative to your grandmother, that's all it took for you to go all out to defend him?

I wish I had someone that loyal to me.

:heh:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
His wife is a close relative to your grandmother, that's all it took for you to go all out to defend him?

I wish I had someone that loyal to me.

:heh:

They r loyal to their men not a system or agreement or rule of law, the leader pimps them, slaps them, makes money and builts a hotel, rinse n repeat, 30 years and their ass still stink and they keep cheerleading for another one every election. They just love the abuse and their reason is 'wa tol' axa ka galay, LOL. I care for u waryaa and im not your tol, do something about these leaders and stop investing so much into men for 4 years or playin russian roulette thinking u will strike the jackpot. Sit down with who-ever u respect the most in your society(which is problematic i know since the moryan isn't just politicians, its even elders and business ppl and sheikhs in your clan) but for god sakes sit down and have some sort of charter among yourselves, talk about wat each leader needs to do, stop waiting for answers from the top down, the bottom up has to guide ur leader which is U. Make sure u pass on that agreement between yourself to your elder to safeguard it and punish anyone who steps outside of it.

Jealous because Hawiye leaders became so rich after the death of Siad Barre. If I was around at that time I would have done exactly the same. Take back from the ****** what belonged to the people.

Invest in tesla or upcoming tech companies not unreliable somali companies no offence.

We don't go to xamar why you telling lies to yourself.

Waryaa watch at the beginning of the video what he says 'I stole money when I was young and built a home with it in sigaale'. Moryan at heart, red eyed pricks never change. Plus his investment in hormuud was all funded by Abdillahi Yusuf he said, allah yarxama 'yey' didn't care for that shit and wanted to leave somalis better of but this nacas xoolo just cares for his calool, just like all hawiye leaders their all just hungry to loot and use their people to fight for them and that has been their history since 91. God bless 'yey' who saw what kind of xoolo these people are and had to bribe them to use as investment cause their all gaajo to the core and lazy and never work hard on merit.

Ya rabi, Hags are even denying he is clearly saying he was 'moryan' what do u call a 'thief' in hawiye culture?
Waryaa you idiot, he stole when he was young and gaajo but alxamdulillah he gave everything back as he became religious few years later. You see how ppl without religion have no problems stealing and looting. He couldve lied and not tell about his teen age years he did it cause waa nin diinta rumeysan. But dee waa laandheere banaanka dagay he doesnt care about what the public thinks he has atoned for his sin eebe buu u towbad keenay.

Waxaa tahay was ee how on earth can you be against warlords but support Cbdullahi Yuusuf? The man whose whole goverment was composed of warlords. Yeys government and close allies were Cali Geedi, Maxamed Dheere Xusseyn Caydiid(the son of Caydiid), Cismaan Caato and Cabdi Qeybdiid(the same man who did nus qiyaamo in Gaalkacyo) ditoore ileen you are a dump c*nt.
:faysalwtf: :faysalwtf:
His life actually reminds me of one Andrew Carnegies. Dirt poor guy who was able to become worlds richest man buy being ruthless cut throat who extorted his competion and exploitted his workers.
But then became religious sold his company and gave every penny to philantrophy. Even the west you admire were built by ruthless cut throats.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Kulmiye ruthless cut throats who competed in the market not looted and then re-invested that loot to get rich. Abdillahi Yusuf gave your duli prick a 100k and he took 50k into hormuud while abdillahi was above that, he left us a state, you prick is not leaving u anything cause he is a typical hawiye nacas ah oo dadkisa kama naxo. Which is a shame that somali even vote for u pricks not knowing how the DR knows these people inside n out and their not going to leave a positive legacy, they will only ever be obstacles untill u pay em off. Wallahi they only do mucurad for the sake of 'pay me off'

Wuu towbad keenay after he has money who u fooling waryaa? u supposed to repent not when u r better off and say I am sorry, yaa waxasi ka yeelayo, xitaa macqul ma aha. It's like saying I will steal 100k today and in 30 years when I have 50 million, I will return that 100k, i am only doing it because my life is better now not because I have any repetence. If he was truly repenting he would donate all his money to a charitable hawiye cause but u won't see that waa hawiye dee. Gaajo people iga dee, all ur leaders are bought like this, they have no principle, no qadiyad, no policy, they just like that dameer u see.

Abgaal always fall for this guilt thing. Us HG always laugh at Mj cries all the way to the bank. We will defend our leaders because they looted and took from Siad Barre and his Darood people that looted from the somali people. What we took is xalaal. God will reward us for punishing these wicked people.

@Kulmiye ruthless cut throats who competed in the market not looted and then re-invested that loot to get rich. Abdillahi Yusuf gave your duli prick a 100k and he took 50k into hormuud while abdillahi was above that, he left us a state, you prick is not leaving u anything cause he is a typical hawiye nacas ah oo dadkisa kama naxo. Which is a shame that somali even vote for u pricks not knowing how the DR knows these people inside n out and their not going to leave a positive legacy, they will only ever be obstacles untill u pay em off. Wallahi they only do mucurad for the sake of 'pay me off'

Wuu towbad keenay after he has money who u fooling waryaa? u supposed to repent not when u r better off and say I am sorry, yaa waxasi ka yeelayo, xitaa macqul ma aha. It's like saying I will steal 100k today and in 30 years when I have 50 million, I will return that 100k, i am only doing it because my life is better now not because I have any repetence. If he was truly repenting he would donate all his money to a charitable hawiye cause but u won't see that waa hawiye dee. Gaajo people iga dee, all ur leaders are bought like this, they have no principle, no qadiyad, no policy, they just like that dameer u see.
@DR OSMAN why on earth is AY giving our nations wealth to individuals, nacaskaa tahay wasee maxaad is leedahay that a man who in your own words "bribed ppl with money from nations coffer" doesnt steal?

Kkkkk Cali Mahdi is creating industry boowe, employing hundreds of Somalis. He gives scholarships to hundreds of agoonta Xamar. He invests in local startups. He is creating services and promoting somali professionalism. What else do you want him to do? Let me guess you want him to invest in Garoowe miyaa?

Last edited:
I think that Cali Mahdi is a hero for supporting is own people. Why should Cali Mahdi care about Garoowe. Good to see that Abgaal are now waking up. There is no such thing as Somalimo only qabil. Our warlords are our heroes they are the ones who protect the beesha against our enemies.

The same way that Mjs love their own warlords like Faroole, AY etc. I love my leaders like Abdiqeybdid etc. We listen and respect Abdiqeybdid. This is why he represents us as our senator.

Hawiye youth wake up

Trending