Warabe - SL Leaders Are Druggies

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
He even admitted it. He said after we had lunch with Muse, we drugged out together lol. No wonder their politics is ridiculous, their leaders are pretty much so high most of the time. Isn't there a rule in PL once you take or hold an important position you need to stop 'chewing' and that's for former chewers I heard but most of the time they don't even elect former chewers, very rarely but I know he has to STOP immediately upon office.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Faisal too late. Muse Bixi is neither interested in reconciliation nor listening to anyone outside of his close circle

He locked himself in dark room and isn’t coming out soon.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Faisal too late. Muse Bixi is neither interested in reconciliation nor listening to anyone outside of his close circle

He locked himself in dark room and isn’t coming out soon.

Does Muse even have a close circle? He seems like a one man show without any team like Silanyo had that right hand man running the place, I forgot his name

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Does Muse even have a close circle? He seems like a one man show without any team like Silanyo had that right hand man running the place, I forgot his name
You might be right! I think he is talking to himself in there

During the tenure of Silaaanyo, the show was run by his wife Waris and Ina Xaashi

waraabe has been questioning the recognition project lately:cosbyhmm: He knows it has run its course, might he be the politician within Somaliland to kick start negioatations? Kheyre mentioned imminent talks between the two camps during the televised cabinet meeting

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
I agree at the 9:30 marks when he begins saying SL is shut off from the world and muuse bixii is recognised as a war criminal and that SL military are sitting ducks out in the desert of Sool.

Sounds like he has had enough of Kulmiye :pachah1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending