Waraabe come take a look at these dimes from this particular Uni

Status
Not open for further replies.

maestro

Cultural revolution
Is it just me or does the girl with the blue jacket have indoyar features? Like she kinda looks like a tan Malaysian or blasian or something. MashaAllah she purdy.

These indhayar features are actually pretty common among Somalis. Look up Falis (famous singer). Met more than a few who looked straight from Indonesia and even have a family member with slanted eyes and silk hair.

Somalis are more mixed than we think

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Faamoos, noun, desiper :drakelaugh:
@DuchessNinkiiUuriyey when you going to hargaysa next?:lolbron: Since you are a cheap ass , I'll pay for your stay there.:ivers:

It's very hard for me to let go $1500 airfare. I have no way of finding a cheap loopholes like I do whenever I'm flying in these Western countries.

One time I got this airfare to the UK for $700, round trip. How did I do it ? I cut them separately from one spot to the other. This meant that I had to go grab my luggage in every stop and then recheck with the authorities. It wasn't that bad. You watch and learn and sometimes you don't do it again.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
These indhayar features are actually pretty common among Somalis. Look up Falis (famous singer). Met more than a few who looked straight from Indonesia and even have a family member with slanted eyes and silk hair.

There's no doubt that we have intermarried with seafarers who disembarked in our shores. We were a trading hub few hundred years ago. If you look at the Somali map we are facing straight to Indonesia, Malaysia and just few hundred miles away from us we have Madagascar which has an imported Indonesians majority yet they are part of the African continent.

There's no doubt that we have intermarried with seafarers who disembarked in our shores. We were a trading hub few hundred years ago. If you look at the Somali map we are facing straight to Indonesia, Malaysia and just few hundred miles away from us we have Madagascar which has an imported Indonesians majority yet they are part of the African continent.

Stop making shit up. That girl is 100% Somali. What's up with these bakhtis and their cuck fantasies about Arab, Indian and now Malaysian men mating with Somali women? :draketf:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Stop making shit up. That girl is 100% Somali. What's up with these bakhtis and their cuck fantasies about Arab, Indian and now Malaysian men mating with Somali women? :draketf:

Waar qaxaabadani halkeeey nagu baratey:camby:

Talk abt dictatorial tendencies. I happen to have a different view but thus shemale wants to block me from my view as if hers is divinely ordained

Last edited:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Me? Hayaay the females who have kids out of wedlock are coming for me :damn:
:chrisfreshhah:
It's 2017 you're still spewing the same ole shit. Keep hurting fatty. Please come out of the closet. There are gay Somali guys who are open about their sexuality. :umad:

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster

Most Somalis who take accurate DNA tests come out 95% + Cushitic. We're actually not mixed at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.