Wanlawein bring out their gaalo

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior

As I predicted the wanlawein desperation has reached a new height and they are wheeling out their degenerates to attack Somaliland. I expect ayan hirsi and amal farah to follow suit.

Since the UAE deals and the prospect of muuse biixi (SL own putin/Duterte)
getting into power their calaacal has reached a new level.

They also complained that SL's budget was bigger than that of Somalia
http://www.caasimada.net/miisaaniya...higay-iyo-meelaha-loo-kala-qorsheeyey-aqriso/

]
Miisaaniyadda Dowladda federaalka ah waxaa ay korortay US$ 19,250,063 marka loo eego miisaaniyaddii 2016-ka, waxaa kaloo jirta in miisaaniyadda dowladda federaalka ah ee 2017-ka ay ka yartahay miisaaniyadda maamulka Somaliland 2017-ka, maamulka dambe waxaa loo ansixiyay miisaaniyad dhan $362,517,393.

@Hemaal @TheUnderTaker @Lixle

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Somaliland has the shahaada on the flag and thats why she's against it. A sick gaal wallahi. Most somali gaals are antisland and prosomalia.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
You forgot to mention your habar jeclo cousin Amal Aden the lesbian atheist feminist she looks just like you mr Somali men's derrière connoisseur
IMG_3518.PNG

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Proof she's habar jeclo??? And please this the politics section not qabil. Take your rubbish elsewhere.
I heard it through the grapevine that she's told the Isaac leadership if they endorse LGBT then they will get ictiraaf from the west.

Oscar

Het beste uitzicht
These Darood hoes are shameless :siilaanyolaugh: did she just say "Waxaan salaamayaa Khaniisiinta somalia" :mjlol: look out for Sumaya Part II who will soon make an anti SL video

waraabe

Your superior
These Darood hoes are shameless :siilaanyolaugh: did she just say "Waxaan salaamayaa Khaniisiinta somalia" :mjlol: look out for Sumaya Part II who will soon make an anti SL video

I expect the gay imam in Australia and ayan hirsi to follow soon kkkkk

Status
Not open for further replies.