Wadninimo isnt dead in Somali youth in Somalia !

For a while, i thought somali youth back home were unpatriotic and could care less about the future of their nationhood and themselves.. and to be honest, this preconception was formed due to seeing how they conduct themselves in social media, but i have realized that because unintelligent tribalist fools are the loud ones who influence is bigger and widespread... after joining a big wadani group via telegram with the majority of members (7k+ and growing!!) being from somalia, i have realized wadanimo isn't dead in somali youth back home!! And wallahi, this realization has made me happy and not so hopeless for the somali youth since 70% of the somalia population is under 30 currently..

1000039767.jpg

Also within this group the members not only discuss status quo but also the means to alleviate from them (unlike members of somalispot)

Last edited:
For a while, i thought somali youth back home were unpatriotic and could care less about the future of their nationhood and themselves.. and to be honest, this preconception was formed due to seeing how they conduct themselves in social media, but i have realized that because unintelligent tribalist fools are the loud ones who influence is bigger and widespread... after joining a big wadani group via telegram with the majority of members (7k+ and growing!!) being from somalia, i have realized wadanimo isn't dead in somali youth back home!! And wallahi, this realization has made me happy and not so hopeless for the somali youth since 70% of the somalia population is under 30 currently..

View attachment 325784

Also within this group the members not only discuss status quo but also the means to alleviate from them (unlike members of somalispot)
Keep working my Nigga keep working

348DEE65-656C-4C38-91B2-F7E58447A0A7.gif

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.

View attachment 325784

Exactly, Qabilism is a drug
Especially with these new-age sspot qabilists. Its like the transition to Cigarettes to Vapes.

lol doesn’t matter cuqdad odeys still run the country lmao

Many young people understand the issues the nations face but we’re constantly having self sabotaging politicians and leaders taking us further into the quagmire

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
This movement reminds me of the anti tribalism social media movement who were caught in qabyalad and not going anywhere other then mogadishu. I see the same fate awaiting these new age wadanis stooges. No somali will accept their wadanimo beyond empty words untill they see them sacrifice their clan and region and relocate and help another region like PL did from 1930 till 1991 for Mogadishu.

They will need to put action and deeds and sweat and tears for a century like PL did or else it will die the same social media death that anti tribalism movement did. If your a true wadani u will need to prove it and u need to start in PL by investing in its well being for at least a 100 years like they did for the South. Till ppl see that I strongly doubt this movement will have any teeth and is more smoke and mirrors of the USC.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Puntitequeen knows Post 91 Majerten(In nationalism shock and horror and the chimp out era of cawaanism) and post 98 majerten are region first and despise nationalism and saw it came at their region economic isolation and clan persecution.

These ppl think we are talking to a puntland social group in the 1960 nationalist wave. What's even sadder ppl who think they can skip 91 era and magically have 1960s nationalist wave back. Centralists are idealists but federalists are realist.

Last edited:
lol doesn’t matter cuqdad odeys still run the country lmao

Many young people understand the issues the nations face but we’re constantly having self sabotaging politicians and leaders taking us further into the quagmire
Insha'allah within the next 10 years these odays will be completely replaced and overhead by wadani youth

This generation is even more qabiiliste than their parents, I can tell you’ve never visited back home to be talking like this sxb:pachah1:

We are Wadani, but we struggle with short attention spans so we do FKD for a while then remember it’s (Somalia Hanoolato, Free Somali Galbeed & NFD)

This movement reminds me of the anti tribalism social media movement who were caught in qabyalad and not going anywhere other then mogadishu. I see the same fate awaiting these new age wadanis stooges. No somali will accept their wadanimo beyond empty words untill they see them sacrifice their clan and region and relocate and help another region like PL did from 1930 till 1991 for Mogadishu.

They will need to put action and deeds and sweat and tears for a century like PL did or else it will die the same social media death that anti tribalism movement did. If your a true wadani u will need to prove it and u need to start in PL by investing in its well being for at least a 100 years like they did for the South. Till ppl see that I strongly doubt this movement will have any teeth and is more smoke and mirrors of the USC.

This generation is even more qabiiliste than their parents, I can tell you’ve never visited back home to be talking like this sxb:pachah1:
So those 7k+ members are nonexistent? Of course there are tribalist but there is wadani among the youth

We are Wadani, but we struggle with short attention spans so we do FKD for a while then remember it’s (Somalia Hanoolato, Free Somali Galbeed & NFD)
Anyone who would entertain fkd and separation is no true wadani to begin with walaal. If they are real about wadanimo then their wadani ideals and conviction wouldnt change everything somali poltics goes shit

Bro u clearly dont know wat being a wadani means.. to me i want development for all the 18 somali regions..when i think of planning development for somalia i think of ways to replicate the same systems and goals for all regions (this is the mindset of a wadani)

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Bro u clearly dont know wat being a wadani means.. to me i want development for all the 18 somali regions..when i think of planning development for somalia i think of ways to replicate the same systems and goals for all regions (this is the mindset of a wadani)

If your a true wadani why not support federal 4 all regions and each region and clan left to their own devices and they either progress or devolve and die. That's survival of the fittest policy rather then begging useless clans to hide under the somali name and centralism.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

If your a true wadani why not support federal for all regions and let them.be left to their own devices and they either progress or devolve and die. That's survival of the fittest policy rather then begging useless clans to hide under the somali name and be a burden on productive clans. Some clans are 4th world and its not fair 3rd world clans or 2nd world have to shoulder this extra burden.

Trending

Latest posts