Virgins of SomaliSpot soo gala

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
U see lil homie, :westbrookswag: u gots to find the G spot, ya gots to :win:, u look here u look where.

And waddya know, I'm already there:mjswag:
1182.gif

LoveandLight

LoveandLight the Liberator
This @LoveandLight nigga telling me that circumcision is haram. Are you Muslim? If so why are you against something Allah ordained.

I did not say it is Haram. I think you should read carefully next time before you start telling lies about someone. There is no mention of the genital mutilation of either sex in The Holy Quran. I believe this INHUMANITY is a crime against God!

See what I mean, folks? Most Muslims don't study their religion. The great majority cannot even understand Arabic.

Ask yourself: Why would Allah order the torture of babies and children? Many mothers have been duped into mutilating their daughters because they thought it is what Allah commanded.

The Holy Quran

Chapter: The Prostration

Verses 6 and 7

6- That is the Knower of the unseen and the witnessed, the Exalted in Might, the Merciful, 7- Who perfected everything which He created and began the creation of man from clay.

LoveandLight

LoveandLight the Liberator
I can't believe what I'm reading.

And then there are those people who can't imagine leaving their girls' genitals intact. "Blasphemous!" they would scream.

I believe the Somali people as a race have been brain damaged, brainwashed, and are under mind control.

Free your mind and open your heart.

Save Your Babies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending