Views from the 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
Can't lie some of the tracks got me in my feelings. "that pussy knows me better than I know myself" :mjcry::damnmusic:

Not really fucking wit it. This album gonna be popular among females tho. Drake trying to really establish himself as that singing nigga after a year or two of dropping mostly rap verses on his tracks.

Looks like all the bots will have instagram captions for months for their selfies @Xayd did he mention weston road? He isnt even from theeeeere what a begga

Drake is a big liar. He was raised in the most wealthiest neighbourhood in Canada where most residents are Jews. He lived in a mansion growing up.

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
Drake grew up on Weston Rd. before he moved to Forest Hill. When he was in Forest Hill, he lived in a semidetached house with his mother and grandmother. His room was in the basement. The boy started from the bottom...literally.

Yeah, this is a mansion...

TpMtv.jpg

:heh:

Hubble

VIP
I don't have Apple music. I don't want to buy an album until I listen to a few tracks. Waiting for YouTube to do its thing or until Spotify gets rights to stream it.

Hubble

VIP
:damn:
You're cheap!

I am and I'm proud. I avoid Apple music because I'll buy albums on a whim. With Spotify it's practically free music at 2.50 a week. If it's not on Spotify it's sometimes on YouTube and it costs nothing. $15 can get me three days lunch, I'm not giving my lunch money to Drake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending