Vacancies open up in the N&N army

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
as @TekNiKo has recently become a separatist SL support I am forced to take away his BOT badge

same with @codewebsduh who has admitted to being a proud PL deni supporter

We need more members in the Somalian N&N army so please post your application and what you can bring to the movement.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
i'll pass,only if MX is weak pm and strong presidency goes to HG:lolbron:
I rejected such proposals from the civilized Hawiyo, adiga waxaa inaga dhaxeyso xabad saxib.

besides no Somali will accept HG President, we have a better chance as MX to make Madhibaan President, we are no longer going to defy clan politics, 21 years of that landed us Muslim vs MX, no more, had HG been a likely candidate you would have had leverage to make such proposals but you don't, no freebies akh.

but 2025 HG has good chance if they all come under N&N that includes the largest section of HG aka Cayr who are currently mostly mucarad, you remain PM and run unchallenged by MX for 2025, in return for GM president.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
I rejected such proposals from the civilized Hawiyo, adiga waxaa inaga dhaxeyso xabad saxib.

besides no Somali will accept HG President, we have a better chance as MX to make Madhibaan President, we are no longer going to defy clan politics, 21 years of that landed us Muslim vs MX, no more, had HG been a likely candidate you would have had leverage to make such proposals but you don't, no freebies akh.

but 2025 HG has good chance if they all come under N&N that includes the largest section of HG aka Cayr who are currently mostly mucarad, you remain PM and run unchallenged by MX for 2025.
i prefer xabad. Its already going down in Galgaduud:banderas:

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
i prefer xabad. Its already going down in Galgaduud:banderas:
what happens in Galgaduud stays in Galgaduud, we will hunt down and kill the criminals who murdered the Sarkaals, what I am talking about is Federal politics at the highest level, not local geeljire FKD.

HG should count their blessing, you have PM position while being the first Mucarad and continuous Mucarad to the government. Just to keep the PM role you need to calm the mucarad down, and be good PM for the next 4 years, and 2025 you will get support from MX to run for president in return for GM president.

realistically speaking I hope you fuk up, because I always preferred Abgaal over HG in federal politics.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
what happens in Galgaduud stays in Galgaduud, we will hunt down and kill the criminals who murdered the Sarkaals, what I am talking about is Federal politics at the highest level, not local geeljire FKD.

HG should count their blessing, you have PM position while being the first Mucarad and continuous Mucarad to the government. Just to keep the PM role you need to calm the mucarad down, and be good PM for the next 4 years, and 2025 you will get support from MX to run for president in return for GM president.

realistically speaking I hope you fuk up, because I always preferred Abgaal over HG in federal politics.

HG is created to cut the Unholy Tree(MX).
U ask us to do something that goes against the purpose of our existence.

Suldaan Samatar ⚜️ 🇸🇴 (@Samatar_x2) Tweeted: Farmaajo & N&N regime looted the country to the point in which we can’t even pay for the membership fee of the UN general assembly voter-ship. https://t.co/8FWQAUhbBe
N&N are officially bankrupt . No money to pay membership fee for un general assembly votership and you talking about doing some CBB recruiting ?:what1:

Where is the Mx militia at?
@Calaf and @Amazonian

You been sleeping under rock buds ?
Cayayaanka baraha bulshada wala buufeye
1619434036707.png

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
It's not a good time to be a N&N bot soldier , bro .
I'm laying low at the moment , we're being hunted and treated like Nazis at Nuremberg trials.
:damn::mjcry:
saxib election time is not good time to be bot, were being abandoned by our comrades even the leader we support is moving iffy walahi waa iska amuuro aduun:jcoleno:

Trending