Useless Rooble, worse than Kheyre

0746CFCE-7689-46F2-9165-972E8B852A76_w408_r1_s.jpg

HAG has no leadership. No one cares about HAG people, our soldiers or our community. The last leader we had was Hassan Sheikh Mahmoud. Hassan wasn't perfect but at-least he cared and used to send support and aid.

No support to Sacad Saciid militias by Rooble. The fool ain't sending weapons, aid or medical supplies to Wisil. At the same time boons attacked reer Galmudug in Kaxandhaale, Ethiopia. The same time Al-Shabab attacked us in Wisil.

A boon is getting salary in Cabudwaaq but not Sacad Saciid troops. Whilst Farmajoo floods Gedo with weapons, aid and medicine the fool Rooble does nothing for us. A boon is the commander of Galmudug's 21st division. He is sabotaging us from the inside and working with Al-shabab.

Farmajoo has an agenda for Al-shabab to capture Mudug and Galgaduud.

Last edited:
I agree with you, but trust me their lies wont be able to continue, Bad baado is coming back bro, Galmudug capital is under Bad baado as we speak now.

Ilamos07

Odey
0746CFCE-7689-46F2-9165-972E8B852A76_w408_r1_s.jpg

HAG has no leadership. No one cares about HAG people, our soldiers or our community. The last leader we had was Hassan Sheikh Mahmoud. Hassan wasn't perfect but at-least he cared and used to send support and aid.

No support to Sacad Saciid militias by Rooble. The fool ain't sending weapons, aid or medical supplies to Wisil. At the same time boons attacked reer Galmudug in Kaxandhaale, Ethiopia. The same time Al-Shabab attacked us in Wisil.

A boon is getting salary in Cabudwaaq but not Sacad Saciid troops. Whilst Farmajoo floods Gedo with weapons, aid and medicine the fool Rooble does nothing for us. A boon is the commander of Galmudug's 21st division. He is sabotaging us from the inside and working with Al-shabab.

Farmajoo has an agenda for Al-shabab to capture Mudug and Galgaduud.

I'll entertain your dying thread. Rooble is better than Kheyra and I don't even like both of them. Prove me wrong :bell:

@Galmudug-State it was apparent from the beginning rooble laheelow would be a failure . When has someone the cheese picked been good for their ppl ? Domt forget he proudly said he was a product of ubaaxa kacan.

J/L ,P/L , abdi hashi and the oppositions have all gave him the perfect loob to end the cheese and fahad yasiin career but the clown just like his cousins filish ,guudlaawe,odawa and qoor qoor are happy with this shitshow as long as they get their lacag.

@Galmudug-State it was apparent from the beginning rooble laheelow would be a failure . When has someone the cheese picked been good for their ppl ? Domt forget he proudly said he was a product of ubaaxa kacan.

J/L ,P/L , abdi hashi and the oppositions have all gave him the perfect loob to end the cheese and fahad yasiin career but the clown just like his cousins filish ,guudlaawe,odawa and qoor qoor are happy with this shitshow as long as they get their lacag.

That's the mentality of Hawiyes, become a yes-men for lacag, this mentality can only change the day we HAGs change our political ideology from Somaliweyne to Hawiye first.

HAG should only think about it's interest first and foremost.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Rooble is a great PM and much better than Khayre who enflamed war in Muqdisho. Him and Qoor Qoor are saviors of Xamar. The next President Mr. ROOBLE AFTER FARMAAJI REELECTED. 2025

Loooooooooooooooooool

Roble the nacas is a pawn for Farmaajo. Farmaajo understands the mentality of reer badiyo Hwye perfectly , just place any dopey mfker up there that is your tribe and you will stfu.

He strategically chose a HG to piss of Abgaal even more cause Hwye to focus on themselves. Farmaajo doesn't care about anything but power, he visited that god awful shxthole in Cabuudwaaq once and never returned their calls afterwood.

:russ: :mjlaugh:

Good point. I remember when he said those words. This confirmed to me that Rooble is a bad man.
Inshallah when the new government comes in, Rooble should be sentenced to life in prison. All the money he stole should be given to the poor or orphan charity. His house should be confiscated. I really don't care if he is the same tribe as me. I hate Rooble type and I would enjoy to see him in pain.