US announces the opening of its first permanent diplomatic presence in Somalia since 1991

Status
Not open for further replies.
And whats wrong with assimilation through marrige? Whats wrong with marrying oromo women that were converted to islam?

You posted a clear document mentioning cawlyahans expanstion, conquering and assimilating women, thats a winner price for warriors.

Meanwhile your bon marehan people were looked down on by even Madows because you ate dead meat :jaynerd:

why did yall eat that dead meat tho? :faysalwtf:

I posted a clear document saying "bon marehan":drakelaugh:

I don't expect an doqon oromo-hybrid ogaden to have any sort of research skills or comprehension, but if you read only a couple of pages down on your own source you'd see that the "Bon Marehan" are not marehan through lineage or marriage. They are bondsmen who fight for us and do menial labor, however you guys intermarry with the oromo boran pagans and incorporate them into your lineage.

A political scientist at Davidson College in Davidson, North Carolina and a historian at the University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia both stated in separate telephone interviews on 25 April 1996 that the 'Bon' prefix to Somali clan names generally indicates a subordinate status group associated with a larger and/or more powerful clan group. For example, the two sources stated that the Bon-Marehan were possibly clients of a larger, more powerful Marehan subclan to whom they were dependent for protection in return for various menial labour tasks (ibid.). These client subgroups are not large enough to be a threat to anyone, but they are unable to rely upon the threat of retribution against anyone who might victimise them (ibid.).

"The numbers of the Rer Eili Dera are approximately 300 to 400. The Rer Tulha are unimportant and not likely to cause trouble. - The headmen of the Bon Marehan are Sheikh Ibrahim and Ibrahim Burreh. They could probably put 1,000 men into the field but they are not of the same fighting quality as the Somali proper. - s The Herti Somali occupy the coast round Kismayu and extend inland as far as the Deshek Wama. Of the three sub-tribes of the Herti the Mijjertein are the most numerous in Jubaland, while the Warsengeleh are but few in number"

Our history/lineage and yours are a world apart habeshi concubine, you'll always be under occupation go join the ONLF extremists and liberate your women and children fucking caag.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
And whats wrong with assimilation through marrige? Whats wrong with marrying oromo women that were converted to islam?

You posted a clear document mentioning cawlyahans expanstion, conquering and assimilating women, thats a winner price for warriors.

Meanwhile your bon marehan people were looked down on by even Madows because you ate dead meat :jaynerd:

why did yall eat that dead meat tho? :faysalwtf:

I posted a clear document saying "bon marehan":drakelaugh:
Because lesser blood is still lesser blood :susp:
Proud to know i have no Oromo in my DNA

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
Saying im langaab while accusing me of conquering and assimilating oromos, do you even think before you post?:gucciwhat:

Fam the truth is you were langaab (and still are today). Because your ancestors assimilated Oromo booons meaning you guys have a lot of booons in your bloodline. I'm just stating the obviously. Don't get pressed. :mjlaugh:

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Your bringing another case that has nothing to do with what the case was the bon marehan.

Actually its a well known fact that there is madhiban sub clan within marehan.
Once again the is regrettably only 2 MX sub clans that were outcasted by the rest of Mareexaan Hawrarsame and Fiqi Yaquub and Fiqi Yaquub only because they stood up for Hawrarsame your completely lying about Madhiban being in MX you ehlu naar name the tribe i dare you were outcasting noble clans and adding Madhiban at the same time its not making sense do you think were like you
D2D630F1-AE29-4893-9F39-291BA8335FF6.jpeg

I don't expect an doqon oromo-hybrid ogaden to have any sort of research skills or comprehension, but if you read only a couple of pages down on your own source you'd see that the "Bon Marehan" are not marehan through lineage or marriage. They are bondsmen who fight for us and do menial labor, however you guys intermarry with the oromo boran pagans and incorporate them into your lineage.

A political scientist at Davidson College in Davidson, North Carolina and a historian at the University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia both stated in separate telephone interviews on 25 April 1996 that the 'Bon' prefix to Somali clan names generally indicates a subordinate status group associated with a larger and/or more powerful clan group. For example, the two sources stated that the Bon-Marehan were possibly clients of a larger, more powerful Marehan subclan to whom they were dependent for protection in return for various menial labour tasks (ibid.). These client subgroups are not large enough to be a threat to anyone, but they are unable to rely upon the threat of retribution against anyone who might victimise them (ibid.).

"The numbers of the Rer Eili Dera are approximately 300 to 400. The Rer Tulha are unimportant and not likely to cause trouble. - The headmen of the Bon Marehan are Sheikh Ibrahim and Ibrahim Burreh. They could probably put 1,000 men into the field but they are not of the same fighting quality as the Somali proper. - s The Herti Somali occupy the coast round Kismayu and extend inland as far as the Deshek Wama. Of the three sub-tribes of the Herti the Mijjertein are the most numerous in Jubaland, while the Warsengeleh are but few in number"

Our history/lineage and yours are a world apart habeshi concubine, you'll always be under occupation go join the ONLF extremists and liberate your women and children fucking caag.
So stupid, since your saying they hunt and do stuff for you, and even call themselves "bon marehan", arent they assimilated by you?

Gtfo with your dead meat stinking breath :mjlol:

So stupid, since your saying they hunt and do stuff for you, and even call themselves "bon marehan", arent they assimilated by you?

You borana ogaden clown assimilating is what you guys did which is to incorporate, but if you have a master-servant relationship it's completely different, transactional per se. However you guys intermarried and incorporated stinking oromo borana pig. Doqonki ilkhodheer go free Abdi iley from habeshi prison. And liberate your lands your a joke.

You borana ogaden clown assimilating is what you guys did which is to incorporate, but if you have a master-servant relationship it's completely different, transactional per se. However you guys intermarried and incorporated stinking oromo borana pig. Doqonk ilkhodheer go free Abdi iley from habeshi prison. And liberate your lands your a joke.
This nigga snapped the f*ck out, once a bon always a bon.:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:

Go drink cow blood so it can cool you down.:trumpsmirk:

Shaolin23

Can you name the assimilated clan ill pay top dollar for this information i swear give me your paypal account right now Oromo-hybrid:mjlol:

Can you name the assimilated clan ill pay top dollar for this information i swear give me your paypal account right now Oromo-hybrid:mjlol:
Does habar yaquub ring a bell?

The document clearly says so.:mjlaugh:

Yall small teeth having ass bons eat dead meat :susp:

Did you know "ilka¥ar" also refers to madhibaans?

No no saxiib, they were to busy "saving" and "defending" MJ in Galkacyo.......

You're wasting your time going back and forth with these Reer Abo Siyad kids.
And here come the, "landheer"
Yaryar boy stay outta this laangaabka tahay cune. We will not FKD with Ali Saleban :mjlol:
Your own folks on here roast the sh!t outta you :mjlol:
what did gaani do in the civil war?

why are u running away like a dhoocil? hold your ground, defend your claims mise u got caught making up shit? lol

run away nayaa.

hD7xUb.png

@Shaolin23 It seems like this nigga is gonna say it was Ogaden also fighting USC in Gedo:mjlol:

MSB AUN managed to rule crazy Somalis for 2 decades under centralism :whew:

Shaolin23

Does habar yaquub ring a bell?

The document clearly says so.:mjlaugh:

Yall small teeth having ass bons eat dead meat :susp:

Did you know "ilka¥ar" also refers to madhibaans?
Fiqi Yaquub is pure Mareexaan an old sub clan at that you dumb f*ck in fact they are as pure as they come they are the same tribe as me Radamiir Amaanreer and im Reer Diini your king you son of an Oromo bovile dung eater nice try you cant win this just give up:chrisfreshhah:

Shaolin23

Yaryar boy stay outta this laangaabka tahay cune. We will not FKD with Ali Saleban :mjlol:
Your own folks on here roast the sh!t outta you :mjlol:

hD7xUb.png

@Shaolin23 It seems like this nigga is gonna say it was Ogaden also fighting USC in Gedo:mjlol:

MSB AUN managed to rule crazy Somalis for 2 decades under centralism :whew:
7C2F82C9-D688-442F-A0A5-5D89F32C1682.jpeg
2D99E148-2ADF-4467-B8E8-EAD7FA925E78.jpeg

Nacalaaa Cagdheer iyo @Ferrari iyo @Marsin ku yaal waa treachous bastards:bell:

@Ferrari constantly bringing up shuban about HG hide behind shisheeye lunatic imma be like him and bring up this epic roast by a Dhulo poet in the Guba

Doqonkii Ogaadeen ahaa Doollo laga qaadye
Loo diid Dannood iyo hadduu degi lahaa Ciide
Nimanbaa dalkoodiyo xukuma labadi daaroode
Darraatoole iyo Faafanoo wada duraabaaya
Maantana dukaamaa la dhigay degelkii Gaafoowe
Doox iyo Doh iyo Faafanna waa soo dalbanayaane
Kuna dalaaqin naagihii inaanay dib uga
laabmayne
Iiddoorku siduu damacsanaa loo diyaafadiye
Dayr baaba lagu meeriyoo loo dabbaal degaye
:damn::what:
Sow sida Darwiishkii Isaaq duub cad uma qaadan

Makaahiilku doy uma kaceen degeya Hiiraane
Habar-Yoonis bay uga durkeen degeladoodiiye
Dullinimo inay qaayibeen waxaw daliilkiiya
Dadba weli ma arag Reer-Subeyr duul ka soo baxaye
Dooyiyo dabriyo weerar iyo malaha duullaane
Ninnaba uunka kama dawladsana Dir iyo Daaroode
Ilaah baa dabkoodiyo nasakhay danabadoodiiye
Dadka uguma liitaane wey diriri waayeene

Degdegsiinyo waa tay ciyoon duqaq u laayeene
https://www.doollo.com/mainpage/boggasuugaanta/guba/Cali Dhuux/diradiraale.htm

:faysalwtf:

@Ferrari constantly bringing up shuban about HG hide behind shisheeye lunatic imma be like him and bring up this epic roast by a Dhulo poet in the Guba

:damn::what:

https://www.doollo.com/mainpage/boggasuugaanta/guba/Cali Dhuux/diradiraale.htm

:faysalwtf:
lol it won't work because doollo(being wardheer) is mostly ogaden with no isaq settlements today.

cant say the same for gelinsoor and dhuusomareeb.

you cant point to one town in the galbeed that even the amhara or oromo took from us let alone isaaqs.

I can always point to dhuusomareeb and gelinsoor and I have the evidence for both.

ogaden has only expanded, they have never lost an inch of dhul.

levels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts