US Africa Command wants greater discretion in Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Americans don't care about Somalis. They only care about containing alshabab within Somalia. If anyone truly cares about dealing with these terrorists, alshabab would've been eradicated a long time ago.

Americans don't care about Somalis. They only care about containing alshabab within Somalia. If anyone truly cares about dealing with these terrorists, alshabab would've been eradicated a long time ago.
AS will be hit from the air and ground, no more games for these bastards, theyre out there holding farm lands hostages, f*ck them bastards and anyone who joins them

right, people would rather drink up whatever is handed to them without thinking.

they've been conditioned into seeing somali lives as less

They have been doing good work.

It was just yesterday when they killed 22 terrorists outside Gaalkacyo, and when they killed two major alshabab heads Koonfur.

:gunsmiley::gunsmiley::gunsmiley: May they destroy everyone that breaks the fragile peace in Somalia. :gunsmiley::gunsmiley::gunsmiley:

I just wish we had audio visuals on the attacks on this khawarij, like this black hawk footage. Al-shabab iyo ASWJ ha burbuto. :fittytousand:

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Normally iam against kuffar airstrikes.
But if the airstrikes hits only the kuffar group alshabab then i will interpret this as "disbeliever on disbeliever violence".:wow:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
they've been conditioned into seeing somali lives as less

It's funny how true this is. Look at any post regarding the famine on news sites or reddit, mostly negative comments and zero sympathy :mjlol:

Compare that to any post about Syria and suddenly you see a bunch of bleeding heart liberals :lolbron:

So they ban Somali migration into the US (most of whom are vetted in kenya for up to 10yrs or more) and their orange president states that the US must not be involved in foreign conflicts anymore yet they still want to f*ck up Somalia even more?:comeon:

It's funny how true this is. Look at any post regarding the famine on news sites or reddit, mostly negative comments and zero sympathy :mjlol:

Compare that to any post about Syria and suddenly you see a bunch of bleeding heart liberals :lolbron:

what can I say, people are used to seeing black people in distress, poor africans on tv 24/7 and what not. you see this in america too, people will have more sympathy for the missing or abused white child, for the black kids it's like, meh it's their reality. My dad made a good point too, if you ever notice on tv they will air graphic violence when it occurs in Africa or the Middle east, never will they air graphic photos from a terrorist attack in Europe or America.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
I don't think Somalis understand that Al Shabab will never be defeated, they will remain part of Somalia's society 100 years from now. Their survival strategy will probably involve sleepers sells and safe havens in Puntland and Somaliland, they will join society and pretend to be a normal Islamist movement, they'll even form political parties, community aid organizations, regroup and wait for new opportunities.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
what can I say, people are used to seeing black people in distress, poor africans on tv 24/7 and what not. you see this in america too, people will have more sympathy for the missing or abused white child, for the black kids it's like, meh it's their reality. My dad made a good point too, if you ever notice on tv they will air graphic violence when it occurs in Africa or the Middle east, never will they air graphic photos from a terrorist attack in Europe or America.

Syrians are white? Well, technically they are, but they are also considered Arabs which is seen as another race for some reason :kanyeshrug:

But yes, you hit the nail on the head there. I understand apathy, but the cruel comments i saw regarding the Somali famine was uncalled for :kanyehmm:

Syrians are white? Well, technically they are, but they are also considered Arabs which is seen as another race for some reason :kanyeshrug:

But yes, you hit the nail on the head there. I understand apathy, but the cruel comments i saw regarding the Somali famine was uncalled for :kanyehmm:

it's mainly yazidis they have sympathy for. and they look pretty European

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending