US Africa Command wants greater discretion in Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a catch 22, in one hand al shabaab won't have any chance to escape and they'll suffer heavy losses and they won't be out training anymore, but on the other hand civilians are gonna also be hit bad:lolbron:

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
I hope they get a free rein to do whatever they want. If I was Farmaajo I would tell them US that they have a blank check to bomb whomever they want, let Alshabab know there is nowhere to hide.

I hope they get a free rein to do whatever they want. If I was Farmaajo I would tell them US that they have a blank check to bomb whomever they want, let Alshabab know there is nowhere to hide.
Exactly they have to be hit so hard and fast no kid is ever gonna think twice joining them.

DeathWish

Hotep and Hebrew Israelite
Exactly they have to be hit so hard and fast no kid is ever gonna think twice joining them.

Are you crazy? US dr0ne strikes kill 90% civilians. How can you sleep at night while talking about people's lives like it's not important? This is why A1-Keida is not dead. The dr0nes ki11 so many civilians, so they get frustrated and decide to join mercenaries like A1-kebab.

None of these people should have free reign in Somalia, period. What they should be doing is training/arming thousands of Somali troops and leave as soon as possible.

Last edited:
Are you crazy? US dr0ne strikes kill 90% civilians. How can you sleep at night while talking about people's lives like it's not important? This is why A1-Keida is not dead. They ki11 so many civilians that the civilians get frustrated and decide to join mercenaries like A1-kebab.None of these people should have free reign in Somalia, period. What they should be doing is training/arming thousands of Somali troops and leave as soon as possible.
shab.jpg
al-shabaab-twitter.jpg
Al-Shabaab.jpg

They're running around in huge numbers in southern Somalia, they're one of the sole contributers to the famine, they took over the whole arable lands. What's ur suggestions to stop them,

These air strikes are gonna be coordinated with locals

I don't know why you guys are acting like Somalis have any say in this, this is ultimately going to be decided by Trump and his top National Security Advisers.

The civilians now have a reason to stay away from Al Shabab and not associate with them.
The people that live amongst al shabaab have to work with the government in order to save themselves, al shabaab have been living freely unchallenged during Obamas presidency, now its time to go on the offense against these kuffars

This is great news.

The civilians now have a reason to stay away from Al Shabab and not associate with them.

Maybe, just maybe, if the corrupt dowlad-ku-sheeg wasn't full of incompetent tribalists the local people wouldn't be joining fucking alshabab. You have to be a special kind of retarded to be less appealing than a terrorist organisation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending