UN: Secretary-General urges all Somali stakeholders to resume negotiations immediately and forge an agreement based on the 17 Sept Electoral Model

“The Secretary-General is deeply concerned about the recent armed clashes in Mogadishu. He reiterates his call for all Somali stakeholders to refrain from further violence and resolve their differences through dialogue and compromise.

The Secretary-General urges all Somali stakeholders to resume negotiations immediately and forge an agreement based on the 17 September Electoral Model and Baidoa proposals. “

My reaction to the Sept 17 agreement coming alive:

Last edited:

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
“The Secretary-General is deeply concerned about the recent armed clashes in Mogadishu. He reiterates his call for all Somali stakeholders to refrain from further violence and resolve their differences through dialogue and compromise.

The Secretary-General urges all Somali stakeholders to resume negotiations immediately and forge an agreement based on the 17 September Electoral Model and Baidoa proposals. “

N&N each day receives L. I want to see farmaajo face when he sit near to Deni discuss on Indirect elections lool.

You sure it will be fast cause farmaajo has nothing left lool. Mucaraad bring points and N&N apply it. Refuse then direct sanction.

You don't get it saxib. No new points no preconditions nothing. They will sign baido agreement as it is, not a single word will change and the IC will force them to come. If they don't, farmaajo still has his extension.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
You don't get it saxib. No new points no preconditions nothing. They will sign baido agreement as it is, not a single word will change and the IC will force them to come. If they don't, farmaajo still has his extension.
Baidoa agreement not 2017. Recently Federal states agree on talks regarding indirect elections in Baidoa. So it's all depends on farmaajo to accept, plus coming meetings mucaraad party will bring Gedo issue.

So farmaajo should accept or hand over talks key to his PM.

I guess farmaajo really wants to die shahiid, nigga is being encircled in Somalia and out of Somalia as we speak and he still wants to claim the 2 illegal term presidency?!?!