Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
seems puntland is a gobol of rapists and isis terrorists
More like a place that confronts problems your cousin can't take a walk in the evening in hargeisa without her cousin pimping her out for oral. That's a big problem as is your 99% fgm rate. Face the music. In Puntland crimes are tried in Somaliland they are ignored

waraabe

Your superior
More like a place that confronts problems your cousin can't take a walk in the evening in hargeisa without her cousin pimping her out for oral. That's a big problem as is your 99% fgm rate. Face the music. In Puntland crimes are tried in Somaliland they are ignored

So now you are telling us puntland is safer than Somaliland even though there is a huge problem with rape and isis lol

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
So now you are telling us puntland is safer than Somaliland even though there is a huge problem with rape and isis lol
ISIS is in name only they are former al Shabab and confined to remote mountains and rape is a larger issue in Somaliland if you want I will be happy to provide statistics on that what your peasized brain can't understand is that we try and execute rapists your tribes protect yours. I feel sorry for any female in your region they have to take the backseat in political discourse and willingly be mutilated and if she's aminority she may be raped and no one will come to her aid its not a great place so next time you get triggered you need to. Bring facts to the fact bringer

waraabe

Your superior
ISIS is in name only they are former al Shabab and confined to remote mountains and rape is a larger issue in Somaliland if you want I will be happy to provide statistics on that what your peasized brain can't understand is that we try and execute rapists your tribes protect yours. I feel sorry for any female in your region they have to take the backseat in political discourse and willingly be mutilated and if she's aminority she may be raped and no one will come to her aid its not a great place so next time you get triggered you need to. Bring facts to the fact bringer

fact is puntlanders record their rape on facebook whilst isis is taking over puntland

LittleNileRiver

Keepin Southies in check since 1998
This is what happens when Puntland ignores everything east of Bosaso.
Now we have ISIS trash increasingly gaining a foothold in eastern Bari.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts