UN: Over 213,000 people across Somalia are at imminent risk of dying as the drought worsens

Man just stop posting about the drought we have you in 4K telling HSM to starve the public for political reasons. Akhira isn’t looking too good for you :mjlaugh:

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Man just stop posting about the drought we have you in 4K telling HSM to starve the public for political reasons. Akhira isn’t looking too good for you :mjlaugh:
Tbh I just find it intriguing as a statistician. In 2011 300,000 are said to have died. And similar in the man made famine of the 90s.

The numbers at risk now are much larger. In both previous deaths to starvation, most of it was in what is now SWS/JL. Right now both of those states are hard to deliver food to given the massive presence of Shabaab. As well as the high rural populations which suffer from droughts more than the already dry North.

It’s academical to me and of course sad but I don’t know anyone back home who’s struggling in Xamar or Dhusamareb which is where I usually stay or have relatives. So hard to truly grasp it.

Tbh I just find it intriguing as a statistician. In 2011 300,000 are said to have died. And similar in the man made famine of the 90s.

The numbers at risk now are much larger. In both previous deaths to starvation, most of it was in what is now SWS/JL. Right now both of those states are hard to deliver food to given the massive presence of Shabaab. As well as the high rural populations which suffer from droughts more than the already dry North.

It’s academical to me and of course sad but I don’t know anyone back home who’s struggling in Xamar or Dhusamareb which is where I usually stay or have relatives. So hard to truly grasp it.
You gonna share your insects with the rest of the public? Cause we don’t want it lol

World

VIP

Maxmfhjkhd

"realistic"
Thank God that our ancestors lived in an area close to the Abyssinian plateau. We always get rain from there

Humilation wont end, look at these clowns in this thread talking about Qabil and their is famine of biblical proportions going on

No shame, nothing, Somalis are their biggest enemies

GuanYu

Custom title
Humilation wont end, look at these clowns in this thread talking about Qabil and their is famine of biblical proportions going on

No shame, nothing, Somalis are their biggest enemies
tell that to your nigga he the one that said let HSM use the incoming aid as a political tool:camby::camby: :snoop:

Trending

Latest posts