"UK Muslim" as a new insult

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Nothing radical about Uk muslims, its just an internet meme among certain demographics not related to somalis.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
Don't you guys have dawah guys on the streets???

That would scare the crap out of Cadaans here in the states :dead:

American Muslims have assimilated pretty well.

Sol

?
Some iconic moments from UK Muslims

UK Muslims are known for being very strict, they'll takfir you for the smallest error. Some of them will make the religion their whole identity and will even incorporate 'Akhi' or random Arabc words into their speech so that they appear to be more devout & knowledgeable. You know the ones, long beard & everything.
Genuinely believe these roadman sheikhs are the worst thing to happen to the youth

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
And you still get hated on. Assimilated to what exactly? Outside of African Americas, Muslim Americans are the most hated group.

:hillarybiz:

So much so that 2nd rate politicians make a whole career out of it. No amount of "assimilation" will be enough for them.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
1703685117522.png

Exposure to lead over time, even at lower levels, has health impacts. The WHO says children can be affected at 3.5 micrograms per litre, but the impacts are hard to quantify or differentiate from other factors – nor is the substance screened for. The US Center for Disease Control says lead exposure can cause damage to the brain and nervous system in children, along with slowed growth and development, and problems with learning, speech and hearing. Some studies have associated lead exposure with poor performance in school and violent behaviour.
The scale and cost of removing lead from the water system is a challenge for water companies and policymakers. The metal is so associated with the UK’s water supply that the trade of installing and repairing it – plumbing – was named after the Latin for lead, plumbum. Lead piping was banned in buildings in 1969, lead paint in 1992, and leaded petrol in 1999.

In the UK, most of the lead piping being replaced by water companies is the communication (or “comms”) piping, which they own and which takes drinking water from the mains up to your property boundary. The “supply” piping that takes water from the comms pipe on your street to your home (and inside your home) is the responsibility of the property owner.

“In the UK we know that there’s roughly 25 per cent of UK communication pipes that are lead,” said Sturm. “And 34 per cent of homes have some lead pipe pipes in their network.”
You have other problems.

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
View attachment 308980

You have other problems.
Let's talk about problems.

Screenshot_20231227_140211_Chrome.jpg

April 25, 2023, marks nine years since the Flint water crisis began. Some residents said they still feel like they are living in a science experiment.

"We run the cold water and it smells like chemicals; run the hot water and it smells like sometimes dirty feet," said Melissa Mays, the operations manager for "Flint Rising," an organization helping those impacted after Flint's water was contaminated with lead in 2014.

(https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cb...allout-from-flint-water-crisis-9-years-later/)

Or how about this one. 🤔

Screenshot_20231227_141331_Chrome.jpg

The companies that are responsible are getting a slap on the wrist while the locals of East Palestine Ohio will suffer.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Let's talk about problems.

View attachment 308981

April 25, 2023, marks nine years since the Flint water crisis began. Some residents said they still feel like they are living in a science experiment.

"We run the cold water and it smells like chemicals; run the hot water and it smells like sometimes dirty feet," said Melissa Mays, the operations manager for "Flint Rising," an organization helping those impacted after Flint's water was contaminated with lead in 2014.

(https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cb...allout-from-flint-water-crisis-9-years-later/)

Or how about this one. 🤔

View attachment 308982

The companies that are responsible are getting a slap on the wrist while the locals of East Palestine Ohio will suffer.
You forgot Chicago. They certainly have an undeniable lead problem.

Don't you guys have dawah guys on the streets???

That would scare the crap out of Cadaans here in the states :dead:

Yeah they have huge Dawah organisations, from what I've seen UK Muslims aren't afraid they'll give dawah anywhere & everywhere.

I remember this guy

This thread got me wondering, is Anjem Choudary guy still around over there? I remembered he was all over YouTube back then.

theThis thread got me wondering, is Anjem Choudary guy still around over there? I remembered he was all over YouTube back then.
I believe he is still around & facing charges, just goes to show how easy it is to exploit free speech.

Its the same with all of them, they get charged & imprisoned, released after a few months/years. Rinse & Repeat

Kisame

Plotting world domination
Yeah they have huge Dawah organisations, from what I've seen UK Muslims aren't afraid they'll give dawah anywhere & everywhere.

I remember this guy

They posing like villains fam :dead:

If you play the video on mute you would have thought this was an isis speech. Why these niggas hiding their faces :drakelaugh:

Trending

Latest posts