UK Gremlins set up death of Young Innocent Somali Boy and they get away with it

Wallahi it’s not safe to be a young black guy in London, I heard you can’t walk alone or you will get stabbed, cuz every black thug thinks your a threat, even if you are innocent bystander and they bring that shit outside of London, the police need to do something about it, I don’t care about that Black Lives Matter movement, bring stop and frisk back, I have a young Somali brothers, and those thugs are literally targeting every black guy they don’t recognise on postcode they don’t even own, how are you protecting a territory that you claim to own, it’s bullshit

Djokovic

Somali Arab
i swear Milton Keynes some rich area what these man doing copying London thugs and imitating there culture

seldiboy

Resident Eritrean | Ye's strongest soldier
UK needs to be tough on crime. Stop and search is a necessity. Look at London now. In less than a decade Sadiq Khan has turned it into a shithole

Somalis killing Somalis due to a black guy ordering them to. You will NEVER see a black guy killing another black due to a Somali ordering him to. How low we have fallen

Keo

VIP
So one of his so-called “friends” set him up? Man, sometimes being a loner is the best option.

Imagine being Somali and taking orders of madow in a gang to kill another Somali? Low IQ shit.

AUN to the Somali kid.

Getting shot is a guaranteed death sxb, I rather get stabbed
Getting stabbed is just as dangerous as getting shot, maybe even worse. If you get got in an artery or essential organ by a knife or a gun you're going to be looking death in the eyes in either case. I'd understand if you said you'd rather be facing someone with a knife because you can run in that case.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

11 yrs for murder wtf kind of weak justice system and only manslaughter? First Hodan Hashi now this :francis: :francis: :meleshame:

Last edited:

Xoxoxo

VIP
Why aren’t the other guys arrested? They were directly involved especially the one boy who lied to him, told him to hangout with him and never showed up! Unbelievable

Trending