Uhuru Kenyatta visits Dhoobley without notifying Somali govt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
He is deliberately trying to antagonize Farmaajo. There must be a response to this by the Somali government, this sets a terrible precedent.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
He is deliberately trying to antagonize Farmaajo. There must be a response to this by the Somali government, this sets a terrible precedent.

He should ban Khat and cripple their economy! Not to mention they promised last time to halt the Wajir stopover and they still didn't, more reason to ban their Khat. :manny:

DeathWish

Hotep and Hebrew Israelite
Ban Kenyan khat. If Farmaajo doesn't do it he's a beta simp.
You mean an OMEGA, not beta...:ohlord:

I believe that Farmaajo shouldn't do anything. He doesn't have much that power. He should act like an OMEGA and get the Kenyans back in the future. An Alpha would be stupid enough to attack now when Somalia is suffering from a famine...

Ileen ceeb looma dhinto.. :snoop:

He using this as PR for his reelection. Wants to stroke the ego of the Kenyan populace. :bell:
That's what I'm thinking, he's pulling the Trump card. But every Somali should be outraged at this and unite, let's unite to at least secure ourselves from our opportunist neighbors, once we do that we can talk about dividing up and knowing we can protect each other from enemies.

You mean an OMEGA, not beta...:ohlord:

I believe that Farmaajo shouldn't do anything. He doesn't have much that power. He should act like an OMEGA and get the Kenyans back in the future. An Alpha would be stupid enough to attack now when Somalia is suffering from a famine...
No I mean a fucking beta male.

Kenyatta probably doesn't trust Somali government not to leak it to all shabaab. There are possible traitors and terrorist sympathisers in their mist

Status
Not open for further replies.