"U.S. experts criticize Pompeo's 'primitive' anti-China rhetoric"

U.S. experts criticize Pompeo's 'primitive' anti-China rhetoric

China is rising and the Zionist US government and its lapdogs might as well get over it.
Do you really want China to be the super power of the world instead of the USA? Think carefully, do you really want that?

Do you really want China to be the super power of the world instead of the USA? Think carefully, do you really want that?

China is rising and you can't do anything about it.

Furthermore, this idea that China is going to rule the entire world is a hoax. China's aim is not to be rule the world. China's aim is a multipolar world.

Of course, the people who have only been consuming Western propaganda will not understand this as they haven't actually taken the time to understand the ideology.

I know you haven't read this so I recommend you do so in order to understand:

1595798391681.jpeg

I doubt you're going to take the time to actually read, study and go beyond what the West tells you....... but that's okay. You don't have to understand. Remain in darkness all you want. You don't have to understand right now. You'll understand later. In the meantime, those of us who understand cannot sit back and wait for the ignorant ones to catch up.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts