Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
My old neighborhood.

f6WVelT.jpg

vxpxMO0.jpg

8Nd6mRY.jpg

XFEnCjB.jpg

That part of burco looks like xaafadayda calaamada in hargeisa but with less Qurbajoogs. Once the Qurbajoogs flood in and start constructing their villas xafdaado should look like calaamada over here

image.jpg

Bohol

VIP
That part of burco looks like xaafadayda calaamada in hargeisa but with less Qurbajoogs. Once the Qurbajoogs flood in and start constructing their villas xafdaado should look like calaamada over here

Calaamadaha is rocky, lots of rocks everywhere. I like Tuurta better it has a homely feel.

waraabe

Your superior
hargeisa needs roads and pavements - if that is sorted out, the city will look 100 times better

Hahahaaaa you know about dhagaxyada
:damn:

The flex is step out in the macawis and leather dacas, then rent the marka two's or the grandes and drive like a granny due to the rocky roads

Bohol

VIP
Hahahaaaa you know about dhagaxyada

The flex is step out in the macawis and leather dacas, then rent the marka two's or the grandes and drive like a granny due to the rocky roads

Yh that is why it is not a good idea to walk in Hargeisa. The rocks and harsh sun combined will kill you, if you go out between Asar and Duhur.

Yh that is why it is not a good idea to walk in Hargeisa. The rocks and harsh sun combined will kill you, if you go out between Asar and Duhur.

It's a taboo to even go out between asar and duhur.

When are they going to begin work on the super flashy neighbourhood that is apparently going to be built in burco? You know the one I am talking about? Pictures went around the net

Bohol

VIP
It's a taboo to even go out between asar and duhur.

When are they going to begin work on the super flashy neighbourhood that is apparently going to be built in burco? You know the one I am talking about? Pictures went around the net

True, when you have a car though it is much better. In Burco there is
residential areas(the suburbs and inner xafaads) and you have the central
business district. The central areas of West Burco is where you find the flashy
hotels and buildings.What you see in the pictures is typical bungalows, reer
Burco love bungalows.

Bohol

VIP
@70NE7 It doesn't seem realistic, it will take millions of dollars to finance that kind of project and not many businessmen
are going to risk it in Burco Lol. It doesn't have greater return profits like Hargeisa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending