Trump Bans all African Delegates - For a African Trade Meeting in America

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was an Africa trade meeting with no Africans because all their visas got denied
https://www.indy100.com/article/afr...an-global-economic-development-summit-7637666

This year, it was 100 per cent. Every delegation. And it was sad to see, because these people were so disheartened

I have to say that most of us feel it's a discrimination issue with the African nations.

We experience it over and over and over, and the people being rejected are legitimate business people with ties to the continent

Around 100 guests, from Ethiopia, Ghana, Guinea, Nigeria, Sierra Leone,and South Africa, were unable to attend.

This below is probably the funniest of them all, they really thought Trump was just going for the Muslims with the 7 countries,while they kept quiet, the classic story of the bull until it blew up in their faces.

Donald Trump's 'travel ban' only applies to three African countries, Libya, Somalia and Sudan, therefore it's unclear as to why there has been such an increase in rejected visa applications from the continent.

If you ignore injustices because these are Muslim/other African countries it will come around and bite you in the ass, just like the Sikh/Hindu communities whom Anti Islam racists attacked because they thought they were Muslims, while they themselves were quiet and supportive of these very fascists, lesson on how Allah humiliates such people (take heed @AbdiJohnson )

Obama used to ban about 40% of them, but Trump banned all of them, not even 99% but all 100%

There was an Africa trade meeting with no Africans because all their visas got denied
https://www.indy100.com/article/afr...an-global-economic-development-summit-7637666

This below is probably the funniest of them all, they really thought Trump was just going for the Muslims with the 7 countries,while they kept quiet, the classic story of the bull until it blew up in their faces.

If you ignore injustices because these are Muslim/other African countries it will come around and bite you in the ass, just like the Sikh/Hindu communities whom Anti Islam racists attacked because they thought they were Muslims, while they themselves were quiet and supportive of these very fascists, lesson on how Allah humiliates such people (take heed @AbdiJohnson )

Obama used to ban about 40% of them, but Trump banned all of them, not even 99% but all 100%
I support this move he pulled, next he should cut 100% aid lol. But what I really wanna ask u is about tomorrows picks by Khayr, how do u think it's gonna play out

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Another humiliation. Trump never disappoints:chrisfreshhah:

Now ban all aid.

I'm lovin' that orange bastard.
I don't understand why this is a good thing. This simply means less business investment in Africa. I don't see how African entrepreneurs being humiliated is a good thing.

I support this move he pulled, next he should cut 100% aid lol. But what I really wanna ask u is about tomorrows picks by Khayr, how do u think it's gonna play out

I am on a break from Somali politics due to rising blood pressure (figuratively speaking). There is so much squabbling and is qabqabsi over pathetic meaningless tribal garbage with everyone missing the 'greater' goals and what's at stake, it got me so angry, I almost assaulted someone as a result, hence the break.

I don't understand why this is a good thing. This simply means less business investment in Africa. I don't see how African entrepreneurs being humiliated is a good thing.

American investments in Africa is nothing more then a myth and history attest to this, the deals are so one-sided you were better off not getting the investment at all, every country they touch is engulfed in political turmoil, colour revolutions, dissent with various rebel groups not to forget abject poverty.

I agree with Abdi Johnson but for entirely different reasons, there is no difference between previous administrations and this current one, the only difference is that Trump let the mask slip, none of the countries spoke out when he was banning Muslim countries in Africa, for them they saw this as being justified.

It reminds me of that Syrian lady that voted for Trump only to have herself and her family deported, Africa had supposed trillions up trillions of so called aid and development programs over several decades

Hence even if you naively believe the Europhile narrative that African corruption usurped it all rather then they themselves (conveniently in western financial institutions that facilitate this) and it didn't trickle down to the people to begin with, then it's fair to say, they are BETTER off without it!

I am sure you would agree because you believe these aid programs are benevolent gifts usurped by corrupt African third rate dictators and not a penny of it is touched by the European parasites and to argue they take 90% as even their own reports reveal is just conspiracy and inflicting blame.

You must be part of the @VixR exclusive entourage club of 'blaming the victims' for all their problems and never the powerful predator perpetrators that set everything into motion.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
I am on a break from Somali politics due to rising blood pressure (figuratively speaking). There is so much squabbling and is qabqabsi over pathetic meaningless tribal garbage with everyone missing the 'greater' goals and what's at stake, it got me so angry, I almost assaulted someone as a result, hence the break.

American investments in Africa is nothing more then a myth and history attest to this, the deals are so one-sided you were better off not getting the investment at all, every country they touch is engulfed in political turmoil, colour revolutions, dissent with various rebel groups not to forget abject poverty.

I agree with Abdi Johnson but for entirely different reasons, there is no difference between previous administrations and this current one, the only difference is that Trump let the mask slip, none of the countries spoke out when he was banning Muslim countries in Africa, for them they saw this as being justified.

It reminds me of that Syrian lady that voted for Trump only to have herself and her family deported, Africa had supposed trillions up trillions of so called aid and development programs over several decades

Hence even if you naively believe the Europhile narrative that African corruption usurped it all rather then they themselves (conveniently in western financial institutions that facilitate this) and it didn't trickle down to the people to begin with, then it's fair to say, they are BETTER off without it!

I am sure you would agree because you believe these aid programs are benevolent gifts usurped by corrupt African third rate dictators and not a penny of it is touched by the European parasites and to argue they take 90% as even their own reports reveal is just conspiracy and inflicting blame.

You must be part of the @VixR exclusive entourage club of 'blaming the victims' for all their problems and never the powerful predator perpetrators that set everything into motion.

I think the US and the Europeans help Somalia and other African countries out of benevolence mostly. I am sure they expect some return in terms of goodwill and cooperation when they need it, but I do not suspect their good intentions at all. The West, as a civilization, is to be emulated and used as the end goal of any society's development. I see Western civilization as the pinnacle of human achievement, the greatest thing to have ever taken place on this earth.

We are not victims. We destroyed our country with our own hands. The west is the reason why millions of our people are still alive, they are feeding our poorest citizens. I cannot imagine how feeding starving people is anything but the purest form of altruism. The Westerners are so good, they care more about the suffering of people they have no relation to than those people's own leaders.

I think the US and the Europeans help Somalia and other African countries out of benevolence mostly. I am sure they expect some return in terms of goodwill and cooperation when they need it, but I do not suspect their good intentions at all. The West, as a civilization, is to be emulated and used as the end goal of any society's development. I see Western civilization as the pinnacle of human achievement, the greatest thing to have ever taken place on this earth.

We are not victims. We destroyed our country with our own hands. The west is the reason why millions of our people are still alive, they are feeding our poorest citizens. I cannot imagine how feeding starving people is anything but the purest form of altruism. The Westerners are so good, they care more about the suffering of people they have no relation to than those people's own leaders.

That is a naive point of view of western intervention. The West receives from African countries 20-30 times the amount they send in aid trough companies avoidance of taxes and bribery of government officials. Furthermore, the history of colonialism and the failure to make even modest preparation for independence for african countries suggest that benevolence is quite thin.

Furthermore but taking in refugees the West is inadvertently upholding a world order and structure that favors them while being able to profit off perceived good-will when in reality most of the refugees are in near-by countries that only have 1/100th of wealth of these countries but still manage to help the refugees. Example is Syrian refugees, where 90 % of them are found in the near-by arab countries. Their so-called benevolence is also wearing with stricter immigration control and calls for adbonding refugee convention, when they are still receiving 1/10th of the countries in the affected areas.

However it is our collective shame that Somalis will kill near-by neighboors for trespassing in their own god-damn country :mjkkk:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending