Transfer thread (EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga etc) 2016/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Mikel joins joins Tianjin Teda

29 years old captain of Nigeria joins this shit league. :susp: What happened to this guy? Legit thought he was like 35 or something. He got good 5 years remaining but he'd rather waste it and get indhayar money. Typical African.

I really hope these indhayars are stopped. The amount of money they're offering to players ridiculous.

[
needed a full-time wage coming in, not a part-time wage from Hednesford, so I started thinking of getting a new job."

The following day, however, his world was turned upside down.

"My agent Lee Payne rings me on the Wednesday saying you've got a trial at Arsenal," Bramall recalls. "I was like 'what?' - I was gobsmacked.
/QUOTE]

:mjlol:

Wenger signing guys who have been made redundant by warehouse agencies .
http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/38536635

Good story, I hope he makes it, Arsenal need a good young left back
Do you think we have time for fairy tales ?we need a world class left back not some yut who will take 6 years to develop and cost us several big games along the way .spend the money fam .stop with gaajo signings .

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
Do you think we have time for fairy tales ?we need a world class left back not some yut who will take 6 years to develop and cost us several big games along the way .spend the money fam .stop with gaajo signings .

obviously hes only 20 years old, so hes not going to be a first team starter str8 away. The kid has talent, watched a few of his videos, he seems like the real deal. Secondly, what money is their too spend on him? he hardly costs a penny.

obviously hes only 20 years old, so hes not going to be a first team starter str8 away. The kid has talent, watched a few of his videos, he seems like the real deal. Secondly, what money is their too spend on him? he hardly costs a penny.

You are missing the point you dirty wengerite . I swear there will be a civil war in London soon . Jokes aside , I know how Mr we get calculates things : keep Monreal for a few years and say that this warehouse packer is ready to replace him .i would rather we spend 25 million on a solid left back .monreal is not good enough .the chap runs and hides to join the centre backs every time
A pacy winger runs at him .monreal should be sold asap . Gibbs became a a grime rapper ,or so I heard . Gibbs should be sold asap .

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
You are missing the point you dirty wengerite . I swear there will be a civil war in London soon . Jokes aside , I know how Mr we get calculates things : keep Monreal for a few years and say that this warehouse packer is ready to replace him .i would rather we spend 25 million on a solid left back .monreal is not good enough .the chap runs and hides to join the centre backs every time
A pacy winger runs at him .monreal should be sold asap . Gibbs became a a grime rapper ,or so I heard . Gibbs should be sold asap .

:francis: but this kid didn't cost a cent.

I honestly don't believe its the players. I think arsenals woes arise from Arsene wenger himself, his tactics are outdated in the modern Premier league.
In my opinion Arsenal has the deepest squad in the premier league, but our style of play is wack against certain teams that defend deep like West brom.

Instead of changing tactics, Arsene wenger rarely makes any adjustments and majority of times we have to get miracles done to win.

:francis: but this kid didn't cost a cent.

I honestly don't believe its the players. I think arsenals woes arise from Arsene wenger himself, his tactics are outdated in the modern Premier league.
In my opinion Arsenal has the deepest squad in the premier league, but our style of play is wack against certain teams that defend deep like West brom.

Instead of changing tactics, Arsene wenger rarely makes any adjustments and majority of times we have to get miracles done to win.
I would say it is a combination of both (a tactically inept manager and poor signings ).only Sanchez ,ozil and koscielny would get into the current Man Utd team.bellerin ,possibly , but Valencia can defend and attack . shaw(when he is fit),Pogba, ibrahimovic , mata ,carrick , martial , degea , miki , would all walk into the arsenal line up.arsenal sign players who will get you fourth , big teams sign players to win leagues .
WOB

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
I would say it is a combination of both (a tactically inept manager and poor signings ).only Sanchez ,ozil and koscielny would get into the current Man Utd team.bellerin ,possibly , but Valencia can defend and attack . shaw(when he is fit),Pogba, ibrahimovic , mata ,carrick , martial , degea , miki , would all walk into the arsenal line up.arsenal sign players who will get you fourth , big teams sign players to win leagues .
WOB

Alright alright, no need to shower us with praise mate. Arsenal dropped a few points and that's enough for you to give up?

Alright alright, no need to shower us with praise mate. Arsenal dropped a few points and that's enough for you to give up?
Dameer logic !suugo science ! I have gave up three seasons ago .i believe wenger will never win a title again with arsenal . I made comparison with Man Utd and arsenal starting 11 .i could have chosen Chelsea or Man City .i merely pointed out Man Utd recruit better players ,don't come at me with suugo science .i will throw chilli over your eyes .

waraabe

Your superior
Dameer logic !suugo science ! I have gave up three seasons ago .i believe wenger will never win a title again with arsenal . I made comparison with Man Utd and arsenal starting 11 .i could have chosen Chelsea or Man City .i merely pointed out Man Utd recruit better players ,don't come at me with suugo science .i will throw chilli over your eyes .
:dead::dead:

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP

Authobillaaaah! :williamswtf:

Sanchez are wanted by ATM and PSG. As much as I like the guy, he's starting to annoy me bastarka. His behavior in the field is horrible. He lacks personality. Apparently Ozil will only stay if wenger's contract is extended. lmao, here is a dilemma for the Arsenal fans. Would you keep wenger in only to keep ozil or let ozil go just of the oday?

Why isn't Zalalem getting a chance in the first team?

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Of course ur whole club is shit. I hope wenger stays another 5 years.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Sanchez are wanted by ATM and PSG. As much as I like the guy, he's starting to annoy me bastarka. His behavior in the field is horrible. He lacks personality. Apparently Ozil will only stay if wenger's contract is extended. lmao, here is a dilemma for the Arsenal fans. Would you keep wenger in only to keep ozil or let ozil go just of the oday?

How can u you blame him? Hes use to playing on winning team. Ozil and sanchez prob talked to each other saying why we joined woolwich cunts?

Zalelem was playing second division scottish football and you expect him to be playing at arsenal first team:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: From what i seen he relies on his left foot too much

Sanchez is a boss .a real South American og . Why should he run around like a loose cannon while average players celebrate draws against Bournemouth and take selfies ? He is too big for us like Suarez was too big for Liverpool .i would rather wenger and ozil piss off and Sanchez stay .oooh and , zalelem looks like a marathon runner .mans eating anjero all day and wants to become a pro .

Red star , banter chap .

Sanchez is a boss .a real South American og . Why should he run around like a loose cannon while average players celebrate draws against Bournemouth and take selfies ? He is too big for us like Suarez was too big for Liverpool .i would rather wenger and ozil piss off and Sanchez stay .oooh and , zalelem looks like a marathon runner .mans eating anjero all day and wants to become a pro .

Red star , banter chap .
I agree. I don't think Arsenal can replace Sanchez unless they can get Suarez. At this point,even an Aguero wouldn't do it for me. However, he can express his frustrations in a civil way. The guy throws his hands around and storms out of the field which to me should be unacceptable. Anyways, if Wenger doesn't get an extension, it seems both sanchez and ozil will leave as well. Perhaps that's what we need to resurrect the club.

As for axmaar kid Zalalem, he looks pretty decent. He's grown stronger and he seems to have vision like Cazorla. He might need a series of games to show it. Aside from Cazorla, we don't have any creativity in the center. Wilshere would be one but even he isn't creative.

I agree. I don't think Arsenal can replace Sanchez unless they can get Suarez. At this point,even an Aguero wouldn't do it for me. However, he can express his frustrations in a civil way. The guy throws his hands around and storms out of the field which to me should be unacceptable. Anyways, if Wenger doesn't get an extension, it seems both sanchez and ozil will leave as well. Perhaps that's what we need to resurrect the club.

As for axmaar kid Zalalem, he looks pretty decent. He's grown stronger and he seems to have vision like Cazorla. He might need a series of games to show it. Aside from Cazorla, we don't have any creativity in the center. Wilshere would be one but even he isn't creative.
Great players do not express their frustrations in a civil way .look at Suarez ,Ronaldo,messi ,Etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.