Trans Farah gets kicked out of all women's gym. Devastated!

Why would they go to a women's only gym when there is a co-ed facility available?
This is next level indha adheeg.

@Awad i downvoted you for the clickbait.. not cool.:trumpsmirk:

Awad

عادل | جامعة الدفاع العربي
Why would they go to a women's only gym when there is a co-ed facility available?
This is next level indha adheeg.

@Awad i downvoted you for the clickbait.. not cool.:trumpsmirk:
eul4obiy0pd71.jpg

Sometimes I feel like mtf trans use their new identity as a woman to take advantage of and harass women more easily - at least these types that don’t fully go through transitioning via hormones and surgery.

Yaraye

VIP
I was thinking of opening up an all woman's gym in Minneapolis in a few year for muslim sisters. I was thinking of all women (muslim and gaalo) but that seems too risky. I'll most likely make it only muslim women cuz there isn't none and a lot of sisters would like to get into shape. there is only mix gyms in MN:mjcry:

Awad

عادل | جامعة الدفاع العربي
I was thinking of opening up an all woman's gym in Minneapolis in a few year for muslim sisters. I was thinking of all women (muslim and gaalo) but that seems too risky. I'll most likely make it only muslim women cuz there isn't none and a lot of sisters would like to get into shape. there is only mix gyms in MN:mjcry:
You should work out in your garage for the time being

Last edited:
how is there zero womens gym in all of Minneapolis?? a whole lot of Muslims there?
you should open one in the future... you'll get a lot of customers

Trending