Too many emotional people these days

Why do some dudes seem so whiny nowadays??? I swear some dudes will cry on the internet on how "Being sensitive is discouraged for men and thats toxic" I cannot understand this level of weakness. Like bro, who the hell has to vent about minor inconveniences. The level of softness some people show is perplexing. Acting stoic in the face of adversity is normal behavior.

Yaraye

VIP
Why do some dudes seem so whiny nowadays??? I swear some dudes will cry on the internet on how "Being sensitive is discouraged for men and thats toxic" I cannot understand this level of weakness. Like bro, who the hell has to vent about minor inconveniences. The level of softness some people show is perplexing. Acting stoic in the face of adversity is normal behavior.
Niin rag baa tahay :dabcasar:

c3b2a856794885c33c8046ecba0389cd.jpg

Aren't you unironically doing the same thing your complaining about by complaining about it :mjlol:

Last edited:
Aren't you unironically doing the same thing your complaining about by complaining about it :mjlol:

yeah but aren't you complaining about him complaining about people complaining? anyways I'm fed up if this is so and I am complaining about you complaining about him complaining about people complaining.

Trending