Toliiyaaay hoognay oo ba'nayay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Darod was nothing before siyaad and will be nothing after him
The only people that seems to keep mentioning Siyaad Barre are the Isaaq. If anyone was nothing before Siyaad, it's definitely Isaaq. Your entire history revolves around the British and Jaalle Siyaad. :lol:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Ogadenia is for Ogaden, hawd is for somali
Ogaden fight for their regions
This Zionist girl trying to engage Norman finkelstein remind me of you :ftw9nwa:

There's no reasoning with emotional beings cause they're unable to think rationally.

Says the man that's from burco, Berbera, hargaisa lol

Forgot to add laascanod, xudhun, talex, tukarak, laasqorey, saylac and borama. All these places are property of beesha Isaaq which your Hawiye masters in mugdisho will never set foot in or administer.

Daar-ood waa Midgaantii lixdenkii la bartay markay habar yoonis guumesatay Ogaden iyo dhulbahante

waraabe

Your superior
But, you said you're not SOMALI. You're what you called "Somalilander". So, Hawd is not for you.

Somali is somali, you are a punanilander not Somali

Somaliland like djibouti and somalia is a somali country. stop your verbal diarrhea and stick to one direction.

Ogendenia is yours, normal somali call hawd their home

waraabe

Your superior
This Zionist girl trying to engage Norman finkelstein remind me of you :ftw9nwa:

There's no reasoning with emotional beings cause they're unable to think rationally.

Lol have I karbashed you so much you change subjects so much. Weren't we talking about ogadenia.

The only Somali to breed with Jews are Darod amal Farah, the famous darod kaffirad is married to a jew
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-helps-suicide-bombers-known-Mama-Shabab.html

Darod women breed with british soliders (Amina boqor) homosexuals (Bowie) jews (amal Farah) and Toronto shemale was Ogadeen

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
shoutouts for the tag fammo...but i don't understand what's going on or what that nigga was sayin. :tacky:

Increase your holidays and the language will be mastered sooner or later.

To summarise what's going on in the video basically it's an important HY figure saying that cirro was getting promoted by siyad barre while siyad barre was sending his hitters to hargeisa and burco

Increase your holidays and the language will be mastered sooner or later.

To summarise what's going on in the video basically it's an important HY figure saying that cirro was getting promoted by siyad barre while siyad barre was sending his hitters to hargeisa and burco

:dwill::dwill::dwill::dwill::dwill::dwill::dwill::dwill::dwill::dwill::dwill::dwill::dwill:

i gotta ask hooyo about this.....manz outchea ceebinaya HY and muse abdullah :damn:

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
Muse biixi will be the greatest Somaliland president of all time. The first Somaliland president who actually fought the faqash...Waa ninki gacantiisa faqashta ladagaalamay, wa haliyey waana geesi aad uu mudan. Ilaahi cimrigiisi ha dheereeyo.

Muj. Muse biixi is a real somaliland nationalist and a general. He will not tolerate any buuq from Sland dissenters.

Status
Not open for further replies.