Those who hold on to their deen in the final days are like one holding a live coal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
It's difficult for one to hold on to their faith in these testing times so what do you do to strengthen your iman?

I listen to lectures in my spare time & try to hang around some practising akhis.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Birds of a feather flock together, show me who your friends are & I'll tell you what kind of person you're.

Hubble

VIP
I think that 'holding on to a hot coal' is for people who touch the opposite sex unless they're related/married to them.

That doesn't even make sense. I thought the so called lord says in the Quran that no soul will be burdened in this life with more than it can take. Clearly from a purely logical perspective, testing people in a way so hard as for to be comparable to holding live coal metaphorically is grossly unfair, more over its also unfair that the people living in the so called final days will be tested degrees more than former generations according to this hadith. Shit like this is why religion never makes sense.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
That doesn't even make sense. I thought the so called lord says in the Quran that no soul will be burdened in this life with more than it can take. Clearly from a purely logical perspective, testing people in a way so hard as for to be comparable to holding live coal metaphorically is grossly unfair, more over its also unfair that the people living in the so called final days will be tested degrees more than former generations according to this hadith. Shit like this is why religion never makes sense.
Who was asking for your opinion waskan yaho gaalka ah.

Hubble

VIP
Or you like men who teach you the diin. :ftw9nwa: Caadi iska dhig I'm not gay, Salafi and that post isn't your mehr :ninja:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts