Those seeking to create hostility between Sunnis

In 2016 there was a conference of hundreds of scholars invited to determine who is Ahlus Sunnah Wal Jamaah. Who are from the main body of Muslims upon the Sunnah? It was organized by Sufis, but the attendants were not limited to them. In fact if you look at the names, there were some very important people. Anyways, in the end they came to the conclusion that Asharis, Maturidis, and Sufis are the only ones. Imagine the ridiculousness to claim that a Sufi is more on the path of sunnah than a Salafi. It is almost like they were implying that the great scholars whom we know of were misguided.

Anyways, even though this was a few years ago the reason I bring this up, is because nowadays I am sensing now more than ever that there are certain groups trying to create enmity within the Sunni community just like they did before publicly at that conference. They seek for there to be confusion and violence between brothers. These are agents of chaos, and I am almost sure the Rafidah are somehow behind this through their proxies. Be aware of the ones that freely takfir or call a people misguided. Be aware of the ones that call for violence. Be aware of the ones who cheer on the Rafidah like bots, but are quick to criticize other Muslims. And be aware of the ones with no knowledge whom criticize the scholars. Remember, the Rafidah and other astray groups hope for the Muslims to have infighting themselves so that we may forget or not be aware of their machinations.

Trending