This restaurant owner has had enough of online reviews

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_20170322_202805.jpg
IMG_20170322_202808.jpg
IMG_20170322_202811.jpg

:deadosama:

Even if I had the nastiest food at a restaurant I still wouldn't leave a bad review.
I had to experince eating that so y'all will too:drakelaugh:

Codeine

I got me some braids and I got me some hoes
To be fair, it's fucking frustrating to deal with some customers. No matter what you do, they just won't be satisfied . You could give them a proverbial blowjob and they'd complain about it being too dry

Of course you'll have bad customers and haters but if you have anything less than 4.5 out of 5 stars with no more than 100 reviews and less than 4.0 stars with at least 500 reviews, you have to accept the fact that you sell crap.

Codeine

I got me some braids and I got me some hoes
Of course you'll have bad customers and haters but if you have anything less than 4.5 out of 5 stars with no more than 100 reviews and less than 4.0 stars with at least 500 reviews, you have to accept the fact that you sell crap.

Some people just want first rate service and food while paying second rate price tags.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
IMG_2518.jpg
About 8 months ago, around the NBA playoffs I started going to this new shisha spot close to my place. The owners are two midget Palestinian twins who I was warned to be aware that they are racist towards blacks. I didn't listen and I was a paying good customer I believed. Every time I would come they try to put me somewhere away from the tv. You gotta be kidding me manne! I was there to watch a game and do my work papers. So one fateful day I showed up and one of the twin was passing by and greeted me graciously. Then the waitress ( cadaan) came and was taking orders and abt this time the same twin guy was passing and stop to listen to us. I politely requested to be seated to a tv. This guy comes out of nowhere and says to me "we'll sit you wherever we want ". This was unwarranted and was out of nowhere. I first thought I missed heard him and so I said "pardon me" and he actually repeated. I said " I'm taking my business somewhere else" and he said " leave". I was walking front of him and as I got to the door the midget kicked the door open. The door came back and just tapped me a little but I turned around ready to effing f*ck up the midget but next thing I know 10 of his tribesmen surrounded me but they were trying to defuse the situation and pleading with me to come back and the guy was having a bad day. I did honestly believe that he was doing some sort of a drug for him to go from 0 to 100 in a quick second. I refused and to go back and went to my car and called the cops on him for assault.

Then the next day I left this on his google reviews

View attachment 14757 About 8 months ago, around the NBA playoffs I started going to this new shisha spot close to my place. The owners are two midget Palestinian twins who I was warned to be aware that they are racist towards blacks. I didn't listen and I was a paying good customer I believed. Every time I would come they try to put me somewhere away from the tv. You gotta be kidding me manne! I was there to watch a game and do my work papers. So one fateful day I showed up and one of the twin was passing by and greeted me graciously. Then the waitress ( cadaan) came and was taking orders and abt this time the same twin guy was passing and stop to listen to us. I politely requested to be seated to a tv. This guy comes out of nowhere and says to me "we'll sit you wherever we want ". This was unwarranted and was out of nowhere. I first thought I missed heard him and so I said "pardon me" and he actually repeated. I said " I'm taking my business somewhere else" and he said " leave". I was walking front of him and as I got to the door the midget kicked the door open. The door came back and just tapped me a little but I turned around ready to effing f*ck up the midget but next thing I know 10 of his tribesmen surrounded me but they were trying to defuse the situation and pleading with me to come back and the guy was having a bad day. I did honestly believe that he was doing some sort of a drug for him to go from 0 to 100 in a quick second. I refused and to go back and went to my car and called the cops on him for assault.

Then the next day I left this on his google reviews

What's the place called?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts