This is why Mit Romney should of won the elections

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obama you're so god damn soft on Muslim. I mean come on you're practically making love to Muslims in this video, not doing your polls any favour at all amongst white constituents.

If Romney became the president then syria would of been fixed immediately, Putin would of been too chicken to even dare think about annexing half of Ukraine. China would not be claiming international sea routes as their own and building artificial islands on them.

This man has single handedly made sure another black man will never be elected as president.

Apollo

VIP
Trump 2016.

I hope Trump wins. It would be epic and a highly amusing presidency. lol

iSoF0YS.jpg

Not as amusing as Obama's turn on the throne
:lebronwtf:

Bush was an idiot but atleast he follows the "big stick diplomacy"
"Speak very softly and carry a big stick"
This is the methodology that Americas past presidents going back houndreds of years used to build the Roman Empire of our time.

Trump 2016.

I hope Trump wins. It would be epic and a highly amusing presidency. lol

iSoF0YS.jpg

NO NO NO NO AND NO!

The guy would repeat stuff that 'George Bush' would've done such as causing Economic problems and More Wars (which results in more refugees, tensions and death), this guy is also a pro-racist where he wanted to commit genocide (on Natives and AAs) and a maniac where he wants to go into a direct armed war with China and Russia even if it involves nukes.

THE WORLD NEEDS BERNIE SANDERS, HIS CONTROL OF AMERICA WILL AFFECT THE WORLD POSITIVELY! #FEELTHEBERN

Apollo

VIP
@Khattob-Oniisama

To be honest I would prefer Bernie Sanders over Trump, but let's be realistic. Bernie Sanders is not going to win the Democrat nomination. That witch Hillary is going to win that spot.

Hillary is basically exactly the same as Obama and in many areas even worse. Hence, I favor Trump.

@Khattob-Oniisama

To be honest I would prefer Bernie Sanders over Trump, but let's be realistic. Bernie Sanders is not going to win the Democrat nomination. That witch Hillary is going to win that spot.

Hilary is basically exactly the same as Obama and in many areas even worse. Hence, I favor Trump.

But though I still have faith that the American people are smart enough to choose Bernie Sanders, actually every single Millennial American supports Bernie Sanders according to surveys. Lets hope he wins, his victory will benefit me personally in the future regarding foreign policies!

Mit is not the first black president of the United States. Mit would do what bush did and what trump will do if he wins and that is SHOW CONFIDENCE IN DECISION MAKING TIME instead of Obama's double guessing himself which encourages all of Americas enemies.

As soon as bush left office things went side ways with Putin trying his luck and xi ping trying his luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending