This is so interesting

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
A captive lion is introduced in a captive lioness's pride. The Female lions literally have to test the lions aggressiveness and masculinity by being aggressive themselves. They literally have to lay down in show of submissiveness towards the male lion even tho the lioneses still is hostile and wants to fight. Its like they are testing the lion if he is a real man. I mean a real Lion mane !

Do we need this practice in Xaliimo vs Farahs?

A captive lion is introduced in a captive lioness's pride. The Female lions literally have to test the lions aggressiveness and masculinity by being aggressive themselves. They literally have to lay down in show of submissiveness towards the male lion even tho the lioneses still is hostile and wants to fight. Its like they are testing the lion if he is a real man. I mean a real Lion mane !

I love ur analogy 😂

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP

Trending