This is messed up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Hawiye have a plan on cleansing the agricultural clans from their lands. They use the uniform of the SNA to accomplish this, and this is why Alshabab is so strong along the Shabelle valley among the agricultural clans.

1- Hawadle wipe out the Surre Dir from Hiiraan
2- Abgaal wipe out the Madowweyne from Middle Shabelle
3- Habar Gidir wipe out Biyomaal from Lower Shabelle, and effectively enslave all the agricultural clans of Lower Shabelle.

I am going to guess that this lady is Madowweyne- Shiidle and that Abgaal wanted her farm.

You have admire their hustle, Hawiye are very tenacious.
:obama:

Hawiye have a plan on cleansing the agricultural clans from their lands. They use the uniform of the SNA to accomplish this, and this is why Alshabab is so strong along the Shabelle valley among the agricultural clans.

1- Hawadle wipe out the Surre Dir from Hiiraan
2- Abgaal wipe out the Madowweyne from Middle Shabelle
3- Habar Gidir wipe out Biyomaal from Lower Shabelle, and effectively enslave all the agricultural clans of Lower Shabelle.

I am going to guess that this lady is Madowweyne- Shiidle and that Abgaal wanted her farm.

You have admire their hustle, Hawiye are very tenacious.
:obama:
Why are u soooo:lawd: obsessed with Hawiye, blame ur Ethiopian slaved coon bothers for stealing these miskeen folks land.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Why are u soooo:lawd: obsessed with Hawiye, blame ur Ethiopian slaved coon bothers for stealing these miskeen folks land.

You don't realize how ironic what you said sounds :lolbron:

The funny thing is that my "Ethiopian enslaved" brothers, the Ogaden, will use up all the water that was supposed to irrigate the land the Hawiye are trying to take from the minority clans. My "Ethiopian enslaved" brothers will turn the Shabelle valley in Somalia into a desert in 15-20 years. The Ogaden in Ethiopia, through their adoption of irrigated agriculture, will make whatever gains Hawiye make in the Shabelle valley meaningless.
:russ:

Let us ask @Adolf-Hitler what he thinks of this fact.

You don't realize how ironic what you said sounds :lolbron:

The funny thing is that my "Ethiopian enslaved" brothers, the Ogaden, will use up all the water that was supposed to irrigate the land the Hawiye are trying to take from the minority clans. My "Ethiopian enslaved" brothers will turn the Shabelle valley in Somalia into a desert in 15-20 years. The Ogaden in Ethiopia, through their adoption of irrigated agriculture, will make whatever gains Hawiye make in the Shabelle valley meaningless.
:russ:

Let us ask @Adolf-Hitler what he thinks of this fact.
20170317_205611.png
:mjlol::siilaanyolaugh: 15-20 yrs is more than enough for us to dam up the two rivers to keep it from going to the sea:lolbron:

Last edited:
@Inquisitive_ brother what do you make of this?

I don't know the full story or even what's remotely happening, but I never support injustice even if it's my father that's doing it, that's my default position and that of any sane person.

I can't comment until I know the full situation on both sides, the story of Daud were the man complained his brother that had 99 sheep wanted to take his single one and Daud quickly judged in his favour until he saw his errors and sought forgiveness is a great lesson here.

Without questioning the validity of this, I have seen plenty of times women whom gone through divorce and when they begin to talk about their man you would believe he was shaydaan incarnate and you almost would want to kill him until you hear the other side of the story.

If you remember the infamous case of the dude from J/land whom went on radio claiming the former mayor of Xamar took his house, an old dude and he went crying as a result, there was a massive outcry everywhere, but when you examine the facts, the house was never his and never belonged to him, he was squatting on it and those that owned it rightfully kicked him out by law and the proof's were all over the tabloids (but it was too late damage was done)

The same story in S/land regarding the Somali's refugees from Yemen they refused, there was an outcry everywhere, but if you examine the facts, the government in Mogadishu did this deliberately, they hired the ships and sent them to Berbera on purpose despite countless warnings, but dirty political point scoring matters most here and they was hoping for a reaction which Siilaanyo directly played into, these types of games and stuff happens all the world, it's politics.

99% of what you see bro is just dirty politics like this to stir up hatred among Somalis, it's the only time these camera's show up, many of these people are exploited to say favourable stuff that fits an agenda.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.