The Reality Of SL

Reborn
Phd from where?
Anyone that isn't Isaaq doesn't get hired? :heh:
Why not share the guy's full details like LinkedIn so that there can be a campaign for him to get a job
:wtfdis:
Seems like a troll post giving the bio
1616520379578.png

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
It is not only the minority clans if we want to be fair. A lot of SL youth and families are in poverty( from Somalia's perspective) and even some can't get water. Many SL, especially the youth attempt tahriib. Corruption is rampant, maybe the south is worse in that, but it's very visible in SL.

It is not only the minority clans if we want to be fair. A lot of SL youth and families are in poverty( from Somalia's perspective) and even some can't get water. Many SL, especially the youth attempt tahriib. Corruption is rampant, maybe the south is worse in that, but it's very visible in SL.
Even Djibouti too

lets just say when it comes to hoardaring money every Somali country is good at that:jcoleno:

As days go by I am left even more astonished at the rampant tribalism in Somaliland (Sacad Muse Land).

Tribalism is so rife in the Habar Awal country that even an Ajnabi fell victim to it, An experienced doctor of Syrian descent Dr Kabawat is struggling to find a job despite Somaliland being in dire need of Doctors especially during a pandemic, this experienced doctor cannot save lives because he isn’t of the Habar Awal.
A12953C3-B763-44E7-98D4-E940CD4A1290.jpeg

It is not a secret that many diaspora’s get educated in the west so that they can return home and help better the lives of their people

However you can only achieve this goal if you are Sacad Muse,
Somaliland is the only place in the world where you can find a homeless PHD holder due to clan !
B9CFF333-2619-49E5-AC8C-5D43CE0427AA.jpeg
B7B1002F-1903-445B-8C27-030FF1F922FE.jpeg

When will the tyranny of Muse Bihi’s government end? Why hasn’t the former SNM veteran fighter Colonel Dolaal been released? Why are minority Isaaqs flocking to Garowe and Bosaso for employment?

Non Habar-Awal lives in Somaliland should matter !:lawd:

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Do you expect a Dr who can't speak Somali to even get a job easily? How is he supposed to treat patients if he doesn't understand what they need. He's blaming tribalism as a Syrian even though it would have nothing to do with his case
:ayaanswag:

As for this PhD holder it was a social experiment in Hargeisa, no one walks around with a dirty graduation robe & envelope asking for shaqo. But posting random shit out of context will fly here on sspot I guess

Ilaahay ka baq warya

I now understand and sympathise with the cries of this Yemeni women talking about Somaliland (2:00min), Somaliland is most certainly not a place of civilisation and economic stability:drakelaugh::jcoleno:

I now understand and sympathise with the cries of this Yemeni women talking about Somaliland (2:00min), Somaliland is most certainly not a place of civilisation and economic stability:drakelaugh::jcoleno:

Then what is Yemen? The gulag of the world 🤔. Civilisation & Economic stability are alien to them. #45Supporter

Reborn

She should deported with that attitude :heh:

Trending