THE POT CALLING THE KETTLE BLACK:MUSA BIHI SAYS FARMAAJO SUPPORTED GENOCIDE

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
@waraabe It is a fact majority of the regime casualities in Gabiley and Hargeisa were HA. You don't see any other clan
digging up bones cause they know how to take revenge unlike reer F street showing their bones to the whole world.

lolbron.png
where is the revenge for gashaamo tho kkkkkkkkkkkkkk

you don't see us crying "yaa isaaq aheey" kkkkkkk

waraabe

Your superior
It will come. Where is the revenge for the 20,000 HA that perished under halyeey Tuke? look at that smile. :ooh:

IMG_AE3FD4-2675A4-E1D519-B90CDD-96CF7F-4181E7.jpg
this man ran away from Africa kkkkkkkkk

it will come kulahah, where is the revenge for sm KARBASH in 1994 kkkkkkk

get pushed around by SM
get pushed around by ogaden

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
what would isaaq members do if they saw morgan in the supermarket?

i think in reality they would ask him: sxb, u know who is my real dad? :mjlol:

yo was farmaajo part of siad barre government? If so what position did he hold. I have heard farmaajo get accused of other crimes but not war crimes. He must have been in his early 20's during the 90's
:drakewtf:

Bohol

VIP
@Hemaal Do you know the story behind the name Jigjigayar in Hargeisa, basically it is a neighborhood where there use to
be a lot of D blocks and that is where General Morgan was stationed when he wasn't in guriga madaxtooyada (which is
also in Shacabka a HA neighborhood). He use to hold beauty pageants for them. Have you ever wondered why there
are so many HA women in Hargeisa with Hawiye, Darood, Cisse etc kids living in Hargeisa? they are remnants of the soldiers,
overall disgusting people. The infamous fucking Street is also in their neighborhood.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending