The People's Army of .....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Puntland is making all kinds of differences for their civilians, they do not only provide security. Somalia's premier alpha force (Puntland Security Force) is partaking in social programs for the betterment of their people.

It was only a few days ago when the PSF of Puntland inflicted devastating casualties on the terror organisation of Al Shabab. 43 kuffar slain, 97 captured.

Hambalyo Puntland. Continue being an example for the rest of Somalia. :salute:

Puntland_State_of_Somalia_Coat_of_Arms.png
:salute::salute:

HennyLand

Henny Inc: Human Relations
Puntland seems to be the only region in Somalia that is always ahead of all the others.

Where were these security forces back in the days?

Jk. keep on karbaashing those kuffar AS:salute:

kkkk. good one bro.

That violence happened almost exclusively in the South (Mogadishu and Jubbaland). There was only one instance were Aideed's militia attacked Gaalkacyo, an attack that makes no sense strategically. I am referring to the violence of the 90s, not the current skirmishes.

kkkk. good one bro.

That violence happened almost exclusively in the South (Mogadishu and Jubbaland). There was only one instance were Aideed's militia attacked Gaalkacyo, an attack that makes no sense strategically. I am referring to the violence of the 90s, not the current skirmishes.
Chill:drakekidding: I had to sneak a couple jabs in there sxb

it shouldnt be lifted until there is a national army. states shouldnt have more than a police force but that is not reality.
Only reason why I say that is because reer puntites deal harshly with AS, they should be loan a few apaches for couple a days and AS will cease to exist

Status
Not open for further replies.