The Mind Of An Unsuccessful Somali Naaf!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shoutout to all the Uni Students on Somalispot contributing to the forum while handling their studies.

Here's something you guy's should think about:

The mind of the unsuccessful Somali Naaf!

1. Fears Change

The Fear
Naaf! We all know this guy. He show's himself in every conversation at any place Somalis converge. Here's how you bait him; ask him if he would ever try Malaysian or Japanese Sushi. Sit back and watch what this Naaf says: Waar ma Aniga! There's Biisaad in that cuisine. Yes, now you realize Halal Malay and Sushimi are both Halal since one is 100% fish and the other is Malay, but you don't have the energy to explain this to him. This is just fear within the Naaf, he doesn't want to try anything because he's to comfortable in with the status quo of being a Naaf.

2. Know's Everything

This Naaf know's everything. He doesn't respect the minds of other Somali's who are skilled or hold degrees in the topic being discussed. He will throw is Laabshillings in everything. How do you spot him? simple; he always says words "We need". If you are a Somali scientist discussing methods in reducing bacteria build up in wells, this guy will throw drop his laabashilling and say something outlandish like "We need to build a $800million water purification system. Yes, he just said that. Why? because he know's everything.

3. Stops Learning

The
Naaf never has a book. He drops out and doesn't teach himself new skills or strengthens something he's talented in. This Naaf will argue about everything under the sun. He see's someone else pursuing a diploma or career and he will tell him it's irrelvant in today's world. This Naaf wakes up and consumes time watching and doing things designed to kill productivity.

4. Feels Entitled

This
Naaf actually believes if he visits the Somalia that everything is handed to him. He will tell you the developments that happened in his city and entrepreneurs that are successful, while completely negating the hard work and sacrifices made by these founders. He will place an Isbaaro on his life, by believing he is worth more than anyone who works hard and takes chances. How do you spot him? Simple: He believes everyone is in constant competition with him and that he's threatened by everyone.

5. Hold Grudges

This
Naaf doesn't forgive or ever forgets. He's always overly sensitive. This Cold-hearted Naaf doesn't have any compassion or empathy towards others. You will never see him praise another Somali doing great things, unless he’s from his qabil because it fuels his #4 Naaf Quality. How do you spot him? Just see how we reacts to the misfortunes of others.

6. Blames Others

This Naaf complains about the same problems. He’s stuck on autopilot when it comes to resentment. He will never say he’s wrong. He always has to cast blame on others. But, guess what? he loves to hang out with other blamers. The have a codependancy in their Naafness, they drink and smoke and waste time together. And he wonders why negative things keep reoccurring in this life. How do you spot him? If he spends time with losers, than he’s depended on losers.

7. Never Sets Goals

This Naaf keeps a record of everyones failures. Nobody is allowed to grow around him. If you start a business or get that amazing promotion and drive out with an amazing depreciating asset; all he will say is you got lucky. Because he believes everyone is lucky, while lucky is preparation iisku daacing opportunity. How do you spot him? this naaf never carries a pen.

8. Critiques for than Creates

This Naaf of Naafs couldn’t solve a puzzle if he life depended on it; he’s too busy saying the polymers and chemicals created to make the puzzles are harmful to children. He’s a walking taking derailed duuli. He will never accept criticism, if someone tells him he is wrong he will get upset. This Naaf is always on offence. How do you spot him? Wallahi, just ask him play a board game with you.

9. Talk more, Listens Less

Taan maa amuusto! It’s that simple. He will never say these words: “Wallahi, I never looked at that way”.

How do you spot this Naaf? He’s the smartest one in the room.

10. Makes excuses.

Taan Maa Amuusto!

How do you spot him? Just ask him whats wrong at work. He will almost always say “Waar Gaalkaan……”

Rageethi!

Stay away from these clowns at all costs.
I can’t drop 100 usernames under this thread and tell you the
Naafs.

If you are this Naaf! It’s might not be too late to change yourself!
Because Liibax’s always spot Naafs!

5185852453_f4f29ebbd7_b.jpg

Last edited:

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
I know far too many people that suffer from number 6. Worst mentality to hold, blaming their others for doing bad at uni/school or just life in general.

I know far too many people that suffer from number 6. Worst mentality to hold, blaming their others for doing bad at uni/school or just life in general.

I can't smell that Naaf from a mile away. I used to be that way and I realized it was because of the friends I kept.

I loved all my friends growing up. However, I stopped hanging with them because of "Growing". Negativity kills more Somalis than a bullet.

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
I can't smell that Naaf from a mile away. I used to be that way and I realized it was because of the friends I kept.

I loved all my friends growing up. However, I stopped hanging with them because of "Growing". Negativity kills more Somalis than a bullet.

My lecturer told me not to share the specifics of my research project with people. You don't need their negativity. Some people just criticize what you are doing even if they don't really understand what it is.

My lecturer told me not to share the specifics of my research project with people. You don't need their negativity. Some people just criticize what you are doing even if they don't really understand what it is.

Whenever someone is teaching me something; and I have to pay for it out of my pocket-- I always ask them to criticize me.

One of the reasons I signed up on this forum was to seek critism from avatars.

People could be real with and troll you, but there's always some truth behind someone's attacks or critisms--You can learn two things from that exchange: Someone about yourself or Something about them.

I know you still in Uni, keep fuckin grinding. When I open SomaliSpot on my desktop I have a 10 windows open that are research related with the stock market. I come on here to take the edge off and laugh.

But, you need to be productive at all costs. And these Naafs come in all sizes and different creeds. They're students that sit next to you and even the uber driver that dropped you off last weekend. People who aren't successful are the ones who are never willing to grow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending