The gold owners of Sanaag: We will not share a gram with others

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
Look at the gangsta lean with the stick hayaay adeer with the pinki.

He is the first guy in the video known as Boqor Maxamed Nuux the grand chief of the north
eastern areas.

hZfeNr6.jpg

My grandfather owns land in ergavo. If I find gold I will give 20 pieces to every Somali I see. Pray for more resources this Ramadan brothers, we will be richer than those desert dwellers.

:friendhug::rejoice:

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Do you know how many people there are from Hargeisa in Sanaag just for gold and other minerals...

I have like 6 relatives in Sanaag doing it together with a group. There are plenty of them. Somaliland will get all of that good stuff

Bohol

VIP
Do you know how many people there are from Hargeisa in Sanaag just for gold and other minerals...

I have like 6 relatives in Sanaag doing it together with a group. There are plenty of them. Somaliland will get all of that good stuff

Yh maybe in other parts of Sanaag not in this area though. Few weeks ago a non local got wounded from gunfire when they entered the area in question. It is a very local closed off remote area everyone knows everyone through the sub sub sub clan level.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Yh maybe in other parts of Sanaag not in this area though. Few weeks ago a non local got wounded from gunfire when they entered the area in question. It is a very local closed off area everyone knows everyone through the sub sub sub clan level.
Oh ok it is a specific location, damn.. But I highly doubt that is the only location where you can get those minerals.

What do they do with the gold and such when they acquire it? Its not like they can hop on a plane and bring it with them.

Bohol

VIP
Oh ok it is a specific location, damn.. But I highly doubt that is the only location where you can get those minerals.

What do they do with the gold and such when they acquire it? Its not like they can hop on a plane and bring it with them.

Sanaag is the biggest region in the north after Bari so of course it is not going to be
everywhere but just certain locations. They sell it on the gold market. It is not true
that you can't bring it on a plane with you. In 2016 I brought several precious stones
with me and sold it in UK.

Sanaag is the biggest region in the north after Bari so of course it is not going to be
everywhere but just certain locations. They sell it on the gold market. It is not true
that you can't bring it on a plane with you. In 2016 I brought several precious stones
Is this mainly in the cal madow mountains?

Yh it is located on the northern tip of the Calmadow mountains range. The area
has so many valleys and mountains.
There is a lot of minerals in the mountains
:banderas:
Reer sanaag must make sure we don't get exploited.Next to zero investments in west sanaag yet they will come running for your land.

Bohol

VIP
There is a lot of minerals in the mountains
:banderas:
Reer sanaag must make sure we don't get exploited.Next to zero investments in west sanaag yet they will come running for your land.

Nah the locals in the area are very greedy. One can't enter the area without getting shot if you don't have a permission from the elders kk.

The area where the gold was found in north eastern Sanaag is known as Cershida (settled by the Abdi Hamud sub clan).

2r2oyms.jpg
2018 Africa :

Fruity-looking “ Chiefs “ talking about distributing resources when they can’t extract them or actually know anything about economics .

# let the young lead .

Bohol

VIP
2018 Africa :

Fruity-looking “ Chiefs “ talking about distributing resources when they can’t extract them or actually know anything about economics .

# let the young lead .

I guess this guy is old then kkk. Most of the young people backhome nowadays know
a lot about technology and economics.

27067883_1979014509029891_1460443639162157108_n.jpg

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I am not sure about the gold market, you would think it's expensive and cherished in the market-place but the truth is the last thing that is bought in the market place is gold, it's not so much a necessity but more-so an accessory. The buyers will negotiate you down to the floor on these un-necessary items, where-as they don't have that sort of lead-way with other critical resources to their economy. Probably items like windows, steel, concrete are far more reliable in terms of stability then gold is.

The market-place is full of people digging the ground for resources, it has truly become a bubble and not worth it in my opinion, it's a rat race and if there is lots of suppliers, your screwed you will take what your told or they will go somewhere else. The key to wealth is not copying oil or gold, it's finding a gap in the market-place with less suppliers and assessing your people if they can fill it. That's true wealth.

Saudi didn't get rich cause of oil, they got rich cause there was a gap in energy services and their land had it, but most people just see the oil, but it's far more complicated then that.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Did they not ask you any questions in the airport? :ohhh:

Nah the locals in the area are very greedy. One can't enter the area without getting shot if you don't have a permission from the elders kk.
How is the country going to industrialise? if certain elders horde all the minerals they know nothing about and not let ppl start up mining companies. I wanted to open a mining company to help my ppl and our government are you telling me my peeps might shoot me for wanting to help them. If that's the case I'll stick to my other goal of building railways and cars.

:browtf::cosbyhmm:

Bohol

VIP
How is the country going to industrialise? if certain elders horde all the minerals they know nothing about and not let ppl start up mining companies. I wanted to open a mining company to help my ppl and our government are you telling me my peeps might shoot me for wanting to help them. If that's the case I'll stick to my other goal of building railways and cars.

:browtf::cosbyhmm:

You will be fine if you share the same clan as the people who inhabit the area. It is usually like that all over Somalia.

You will be fine if you share the same clan as the people who inhabit the area. It is usually like that all over Somalia.
As long as we don't go the India route and have rich ppl up north and poor darkies down south. It ain't nice bro!!

:damn:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Somalia should be signing deals with foreign countries giving them our bases to launch attacks in Yemen. But what we should do is be smart about it and not side with one side as we usually always do but bring both the countries warring in Yemen, Iran and the Gulfies and say alright you can both have an advantage point and reload and refuel in our country and continue your war in Yemen but the second you fight or attack us you will be removed from the country. We can use the religion card for once on them rather them use it on us and say we remain neutral among the ummah blood dropping and blah blah blah and say we treat all muslims equally who say lah illa la lah.

It's kinda similar to what Djibouti is doing with all those bases and different countries. We should do a similar approach with the warring parties and say go have a field-day in yemen but if the shit spills over to Somalia, you will be asked to leave the nation and all agreements are null n void. In return we ask for huge cash down-payment so we can invest into areas we need too.

So if they screw up we got our money and we kick em out and if they don't we let them play their war game in yemen while we take the money we need to build our infrastructure. I am fairly certain both will accept it, cause I can see envisioned now from their side where they will be like 'shit we won't get an advantage if both iran and gulfies are in the same area refueling' but if we dont take it the other state will and get an advantage, so they will rush to signing to make sure that dont happen. While we remain positive with every party involved in the war which is beyond gulfies and iran but involves america and russia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending