The Frontier of Somaliweyne: Awash River

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somalis do not subscribe to the Eurocentric notion of borders .we are roaming group of travellers and our borders can change at any given moment .somali week can be up to Rwanda if you want it to be .

I gotta admit, my dream would be expanding Somali territories to include the traditional Southern Cushitic lands of Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania. We could even get the Tutsis on our side because they have significant Cushitic ancestry.:mjlol::banderas:

I gotta admit, my dream would be expanding Somali territories to include the traditional Southern Cushitic lands of Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania. We could even get the Tutsis on our side because they have significant Cushitic ancestry.:mjlol::banderas:

I would like Somali nomads to reach Lake Tana, Amhara/Oromia have some nice lands (Somalis are buying up oromo lands in abundance.)

UmWrStg.png

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
I would like Somali nomads to reach Lake Tana, Amhara/Oromia have some nice lands (Somalis are buying up oromo lands in abundance.)
We have plenty of empty land in Jubba, but Somalis don't even utilize it. Why would you want even more farming land when you don't farm? This stretches for multiple miles before you even see a settlement.

Jamame-River.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.