Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Dis why I can't take any of y'all mods seriously

Tinpot dictators as expected

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
You quoted the post geeljire made with the screenshot

Can you report Tokios actual post please?
Horta, ninyow ma kaa dab baa? :drakewtf: Why are you being purposely obtuse? I'm reporting the comment @Geeljire made under the screenshot where he's clearly threatening to expose other members. Why are you asking me to report Tokios post when I'm not the person who posted it in the first place? :draketf: It was posted by @Geeljire accompanied by the threat.

Horta, ninyow ma kaa dab baa? :drakewtf: Why are you being purposely obtuse? I'm reporting the comment @Geeljire made under the screenshot where he's clearly threatening to expose other members. Why are you asking me to report Tokios post when I'm not the person who posted it in the first place? :draketf: It was posted by @Geeljire accompanied by the threat.

@AbdiJohnson There is no direct proof of me threatening anyone. Simply posting a comment and tagging you to it is no threat. I never said anything directed towards anyone.

Q

Queen Carawelo

Let's hear the music

Frank Ocean is gay and makes great music

Heck even Prince, the worldwide ambassador for your shit city, is probably gay, too.

This kid is Darood btw probably MJ:mjkkk::mjlol::mjlaugh:

This was last night and now this guy is crying for me to get banned! :chrisfreshhah:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending