The drought in Somalia is becoming a famine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
Most Somalis living in the west aren't even aware of what's going on. I myself just found out yesterday.

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
Where do you live? No offense!

Come on my fellow somalis we need to do this

I'm doing my best, the rest of you need to fix up

I live in London. I asked my mom about it yesterday and she told what was going on. I seriously had no idea till I saw it trending on twitter. How can I do better when I'm not even aware

After this devastating famine is over, Farmaajo needs to take the fight right into Al shabaab territory, those bastards are one of the main contributers to this famine for stealing those fertile grounds. They need to be overwhelmed from every corner.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
How will u guys recover from this? Over 70% of ur economy depends on livestocks. Can this be a sign u guys need to stop pursuing ictiraaf and work with us:cosbyhmm:

Honestly, no idea! It'll take at least a decade to recover from this, there will also be a shift from nomadism to urbanisation which will probably increase unemployment. Tough years ahead :francis:

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
Most Somalis living in the west aren't even aware of what's going on. I myself just found out yesterday.
everyone knows its on hctv universal tv somali cable even on djibouti tv
there are several somalis going around collecting money, even kids

my cousin in sweden's dugsi was collecting money from the parents money (that they give for teaching quran) some weeks ago too

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Honestly, no idea! It'll take at least a decade to recover from this, there will also be a shift from nomadism to urbanisation which will probably increase unemployment. Tough years ahead :francis:

Wallahi waa arin laga naxo

:jcoleno:

That's an absolutely devastating stat

Vanguard

Fino alla morte
It's crazy bro, now since they're even more fragile and desperate, I'd be afraid they would do something worse than the berbera deal

Conniving baastar why are you shifting the discussion towards politics? People in the south have also been affected by the drought in case you didn't know.

NRC a Norwegian NGO agency distributing 140$ on 3700 families residing on villages located around Laascanood Ceerigaabo and Caynabaon

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts