The dangers of tiktok and hijabi influencers to your imaan

Tiktok is a global app where millions or even billions use daily, every video you scroll down music, promuscous women and encouragement of haram is shown, I know for a fact going on tiktok distracts people prayers, but wait how? the app gets people addicted for hours which makes people delay their prayers or even miss it, now let's say they manage to pray on time how would they be able to concentrate in worshiping Allah, when tiktok music and random people dancing is playing in their head? remember khushoo will be the first thing taken away from the ummah second being prayer all together and this is shatan, and his cronies want to achieve and will go to great lengths to make it happen and sadly is working, its making us lazy, abandon the Quran and sunnah dream in false hope etc. Alhamdulilah I deleted the app as it was a cause of distraction and since than have improved in concentrating and keeling up with my sunnah prayers, that's how relieved I am from that filthy app.

Second point hijabi influences. Now I don't think these so called "influencers" understand the major negative impact they have on influencing muslim females particularly the young girls they are encouraging muslim females in abandoneling salah. But wait how? Young girls see their fave hijabi wear fake long nails, heavy makeup and tell themselves I want to look like her and so bit by bit start to copy by wearing some makeup and start to wear fake nails, they start to feel happy but get annoyed because they lost their wudu and they now fear they need to redu wudu to pray on time. This is when shaytan comes and encourage these girls to delay their prayers at home since they look to good to redu wudu and continue to whisper to them to delay their prayers till they start to abandon their prayers altogether. All this happens because kf these hijabi influencesrs displaying their unwanted beauty for other muslim girls to see and start to look like them. Subhanallah may Allah guide the ummah towards the straight path and protect us from encouraging sin without us realising.

techsamatar

I put Books to the Test of Life
Your quote is indeed profound and accurate: the first thing lost within the ummah will be their khushoo (devotion and humility in prayer), followed by the abandonment of prayer altogether.

Trending

Latest posts